Her One and Only [mikan tsumiki] {L}

➣ уαи∂єяє! мιкαи χ fєм! яєα∂єя

➣ Genre: Smut/Lemon

✘ t h i s i s u n e d i t e d s o...

you're in for a ride.

Aight compadres, today is the day

I shall subside the feelings of hate towards Mikan and show her that I care somehow.

You know, I still don't care about Mikan but it doesn't hurt to pretend 🤷‍♀️ idk LOLO this was made for a past friend (?) bruh we ain't friends no more.... i'mma keep this oneshot up tho cuz ppl like it ig 😌 I could probably make another Mikan oneshot for iD3nTIty_ yaaas

•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

That special day was clear in her mind. It wouldn't leave, it would stay. No matter how many times she attempted to avoid it, her head would spin round-and-round upon remembering the same memory. She questioned if it was reversible, able to be cured, willing to relinquish itself from her own mind. But it wouldn't budge. Not one bit.

Truth be told, she enjoyed the memory. She enjoyed when she would see (F/N). Her silky, gorgeous (H/C) locks, her sense of fashion, her lovely smile which was usually only across her face to hide all the pain and sorrow beneath.

Mikan Tsumiki, The Ultimate Nurse, was proudly obsessed with the one and only, (F/N) (L/N). The image of her was forever stuck in her mind like paint on a wall. Of course, with true love comes great danger.

Rivals, she thought, biting her lower lip with envy bubbling deep down in her stomach. Threats, the purple-haired girl thought once more. Off the top of her head, she could name quite a few. Nagito... Chiaki... Ibuki... Your group of classmates in general. They all had a connection to you somehow, despite their very different personalities and abilities.