Friends with Benefits [kokichi ouma] {L}

This was from my previous Danganronpa oneshot book (after I unpublished it due to embarrassment).

Buuuut, I actually took the time to edit it and stuff! If you read the title of this oneshot, then you may be thinking: "It's a lemon."

I'll tell you one thing:
Yes! It is. Good job. The reader will be female, and will stay that way for most of my oneshots in this book. I feel like females are the ones that usually read this stuff, not gonna lie.

That doesn't mean I won't make character x male! reader oneshots! It just depends on the plot and/or ideas I have!

Have you read Danganronpa Quarantine oneshots yet~? Well, expect that from me in a bit ;).

Anyway, enough talking. This was sort of requested by makotoe_. Enjoy your lemon juice.

{fun fact: the messages between you and kokichi were based on a conversation I had with one of my friends.... u know who u are ;) }

--------------------------------------------------------------

What a day, You thought to yourself. It has been an exhausting day for you. Exams were coming up and your mental health has been.. down. Real down.

Studying, studying, and studying... It was a routine. Like a cycle, even. You would study hours and hours, day after day, just for these exams. It wasn't something you normally did, but you did procrastinate studying for quite some time and now you were paying the price.

You sat down on your bed, resting and being grateful for this time you had. Relaxation has never been better.

Your phone lit up with a sound playing simultaneously, meaning that you had just been notified of something. You grabbed the phone and checked it.

- One Message Received From: Kokichi-Fucking-Ouma -

Oh yeah. Kokichi. He existed, and you forgot.

Your temptation to check the message was high, but the other side of you said: "No... Don't answer and don't check. You'll leave him on read and he'll spam you."

However, you ignored that side of you, which was revealed to be the greatest mistake of your life if you consider getting fucked by Kokichi a bad thing. You opened your Messenger App {or whatever the fuck you have}, looking at Kokichi's message. It read:

- You are now reading the message history of MemeLord69 (you 😀) and Kokichi-Fucking-Ouma -

Kokichi-Fucking-Ouma: Hey, wacko! The FBI's outside your house right now, go check!

MemeLord69: yeah, riiight- idc. about time tho.

Kokichi-Fucking-Ouma: dude, no cap. I'm being 100% serious.

MemeLord69: MAN STOP PLAYIN', you're cappin'

Kokichi-Fucking-Ouma: Y/N. I'm literally outside your house RIGHT NOW and it's FREEZING cold out here, so please open your CHEAP DOOR.

MemeLord69: wait what

MemeLord69: wdym