A Shy Stalker

Requested by: Genki_Brirshima

So, uhm, lemme explain. There are parts in this story that require some explanation regarding Y/n, so I'll tell you right here.

You
Are
A
Stalker

Oh, and you're a 1A.

You follow Monoma till he gets home everyday, you follow him to school, you're always on his tail. He doesn't know that, though. In class, you're the quiet one. You're not yandere, though. You just enjoy following the person you admire the most. Honestly, you're the shyest person alive. You're basically Komi-san.

Your quirk is Unnoticed. People will ignore you, basically. No one will see you and anything that you're holding or wearing. You won't be able to attract attention although your quirk requires you to hold your breath for as long as you can. Once you inhale, your quirk will deactivate.

February 14, Afterschool
Monoma's P.O.V.

Today, I've been given a lot of gifts by a so-called 'secret admirer'.

Kendo has been bugging me about it the whole day, and I've never actually looked forward to the day where she'd be more annoying than I am.

Whoever she is, she must be rich.

She left gifts everywhere before I was even able to notice.

Earlier at lunch, I went to go to the comfort room, and once I came back, there were dozens of chocolate piled up on my seat.

The thing is, Kendo and the others were right there. There's no way they could not have noticed her.

No one in my class has a teleportation quirk, so I'm guessing the secret admirer might be from another class.

My plan is to reveal who she is before the day ends, but the problem is that school has already ended, and the only information that I've gathered is that she can leave gifts unnoticed.

It sure can't be that Invisible Girl. She was with her friends this whole time.

I need to learn more about the other classes' quirks.

I swear, if it's a 1A, I'm gonna wheeze.

Me? Accepting gifts from a 1A? Don't make me laugh.

I'll ask Kendo and Tetsu to asks their 1A friends if they know anything.

~
February 14, 6:00 PM
Your P.O.V.

I would normally follow Monoma until he gets home, but today is strange.

I think he's suspicious of me.

He's been looking back for 15 times now..

And honestly, immediately holding my breath is starting to get super tiring.

That was when he stopped walking.

"Look, I know someone's behind me." He sighed.

"Show yourself, will you? I bet you're tired." He said as a small chuckle escaped his mouth.

I was hesitant for a second.

I mean, I could just run away.
Yeah.
I should run.

Then again, he's not completely convinced that I'm following him, is he?

...

I just made a huge mistake of contemplating instead of looking for a hiding spot.

Monoma turned around, and he doesn't seem like he'll be looking away anytime soon.