A Second Attack

Requested by: Didasi527
I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I WAS SUPER BUSYYYY WODJSJDJS

Hi! This is the Author.. again. This story also requires explanation for Y/n.

Monoma was unable to copy your quirk due to the 'preacautionary measures' you had to take.

Your quirk was dangerous. It was already a pain in the ass to have him around, but because of his inability to copy your quirk, he's taken a liking to you.

He would bother you, he would annoy you whenever he would have the chance.

Class 1B accepted you, though. They had no visible problems with you, and they understood what you were going through.

Except for Monoma.

Monoma has always been your problem when it comes to training. You would always have to impulsively think of ways to avoid him from copying your quirk so he won't be able to take in the drawbacks.

He, on the other side thought that you have something keeping him from copying it, so he's been sticking close to you from then on.

Quirk: Botanic Poison
Your quirk is like Kinoko, but far more worse.
At the moment, you're only able to glow cute purple flowers.
You can grow it on anyone. Even yourself.
And yes, it spreads just as fast as Kinoko's mushrooms.
What's so bad about it though? Well, contact with the said flowers can inflict effects similar to poison ivy.

Oh, and your skin will slowly turn purple.

The more purple appearing on your skin, the more poison being injected into your body.

The effects are easily reversable, since you can undo the things you've done with your quirk.

The drawback is that the more flowers you grow, the more flower petals inhabit your throat.

Yes, it's technically hanahaki, but minus the love part.

You have high tolerance to this, but by using your quirk, you are disabling your ability to speak, and to breathe through your mouth.

For every 30 flowers you grow, 5 petals are summoned.

And the catch is that you have no control to how much you can grow.

Oh, but luckily the petals in your throat aren't poisoned.

Enjoy!!

~
U.S.J., 1 PM
Your P.O.V.

This is bad. VERY BAD.

The principal decided to let us go back to the U.S.J. since we missed our chance to train there due to the incident with the villains.

Well guess what? We got another villain attack.

I'm pretty sure Principal Nezu mentioned "precautionary measures" before we entered.

But it seems like the villains were the ones who planned ahead of us instead.

"Get back!!" Mr. Kan ordered.

"That isn't gonna work anymore, hero~~~" A taunting voice laughed.

Before we even knew it, a dark smoke spread, which prevented us from seeing anything.
~

"..... L/n!!"

"L/n!! Wake up!!"

I stood up, grasping the upper portion of my head.