The Rooftop

The previous night, Taehyung had hurried home after thanking Jungkook for showing him to Jimin's place. Although their conversation was brief, it felt oddly comforting. It was probably because the other male had done most of the talking while Taehyung just replied to his questions or thoughts. The only thing Taehyung disliked about the other male was that he could not read him at all. What went on through the other's mind when he pulled his arm away abruptly? Did he see his cuts? Why had he been staring at him that evening? What were his intentions when he followed him out? "Earth to Taehyung ~, are you okay?" Jimin asked, waving his hand in front of his face. 

"Oh sorry. I'm kinda tired," Taehyung replied, faking a yawn before he stretched as the two had ditched class to spend time on the rooftop before lunch.

"That's fine. I regret not coming up here more often. Remember how we used to hang around here a lot? I even confessed here!" Jimin grinned, laying his head down on Taehyung's lap before turning to bury his face in his stomach, like a pup would play with it's owner. 

"Mm I do remember. You were super nervous about it and I almost laughed," Taehyung smiled, playing with Jimin's long hair.

"I was sweating buckets out of nerves," the other admitted with a chuckle as they looked at each other.

"I remember you said something along the lines of 'I promise to be your light from now on'," he reminded the blonde with a grin.

"Shut up ~, don't remind me. I just said what came to mind! Be- Oh! Speaking about promises, sorry about yesterday ~, I was tipsy and didn't know you left until someone pointed it out," Jimin abruptly sat up before pouting.

 I just said what came to mind! Be- Oh! Speaking about promises, sorry about yesterday ~, I was tipsy and didn't know you left until someone pointed it out," Jimin abruptly sat up before pouting

"Nah, it's fine. I got home easily," he replied with a grin, wondering whether it'd be okay to share that Jungkook had walked with him to Jimin's place.

"Really? How can I show you how truly sorry I am?" he questioned, climbing into Taehyung's lap before resting his head against his shoulder and wrapped his arms around the other.

"Nothing, I know how bad you're feeling. Don't worry, Jungkook walked me," he said, before realizing he slipped.

"He did? Thank god you weren't completely alone. I'll remember to thank him," he smiled, before smirking as he moved his hips ever so slightly against Taehyung's.

"Hey. We're in school," Taehyung warned, gripping Jimin's hips now to prevent him from progressing further. 

He felt thankful that Jimin trusted him even not to jump to conclusions when he mentioned another guy. Taehyung hoped the other wouldn't feel jealous or anything since he didn't intend to hurt him.

"And? You're acting like we haven't done it at the washrooms before," his sweet boyfriend chuckled, before whining as he was restraint. 

"Yeah but that's different," Taehyung pointed out, loosening his grip before groaning at his duality. 

"Different how?" Jimin asked, grinning as he began rolling his hips again pressing against Taehyung's growing erection.

"We're in public," Taehyung huffed, pushing the other slightly. 

"We were in public that time too," Jimin muttered, holding onto Taehyung's shoulder.

"Please...at home. Let's do at my place. Mom's away till tomorrow," Taehyung tried to reason.

"..Hmph. Fine," Jimin pouted again before sliding off his lap and going back to laying on his lap instead.

Taehyung finally calmed his racing heart before looking down at Jimin. "You're really something aren't you," he shook his head, pinching his mochi cheeks.

"Hey ~!" Jimin laughed again before tickling him. 

As much as he liked Jimin, deep within him he couldn't accept the other male. Perhaps he was with him out of envy and the desire of being something he wasn't. A desire to be a normal human being. 

His fucked up past was responsible for his insecurities and all he could do was bottle his feelings since he didn't want to trouble others. His mother had busied herself after they ran away, from the life the old geezer had promised, to support Taehyung and herself. It would be selfish of him to share all his troubles and fears when she had enough to go through. 

Despite all his losses, he always felt sick to his stomach when he thought about being filled up once again. His body had been twisted with a desire to be fucked once again. Never would he allow someone to violate him again. His dead stepfather was a testament to that. 

So there he found himself, staring up at his room ceiling as Jimin's took his erection into his mouth. He gripped Jimin's hair and pulled his head back, just the way the other liked it before thrusting his hips into his mouth. It was always the same thing over and over again, but Taehyung felt compelled and responsible for Jimin's happiness.

His birthday was coming up and Taehyung would be remembered as a dick for breaking up with someone before their special day.