Chapter eight

snap, the water sheet collapsed with the Alien inside of it, Gabriel jumping off in time, he threw the glow sticks into the pool and started to walk away from the pool, Y/n sprung out from her spot and ran into his arms, hugging him tightly, him hugging her back. Y/n slapped his arm lightly, "dont fucking do that again" she mumbled, Gabriel chuckled, "not planning on doing that any time soon" he replied, "i thought we killed that thing" Alex interrupted, Y/n let go of Gabriel, "if that thing came down with the capsule, thats means it survived the heat of re-entry, which means it must have tremendous cellular regeneration abilities" Y/n said, Gabriel looked at her, "hot" he said, Daruish looked at alex, "English, Alex, please" He said, alex sighed, "what Y/n is saying, is, its like Wolverine" he replied, everyone nodded. "the real question is, why is it following us?" Y/n asked, she started to walk down the road, "its pissed about its dog" Daruish said, catching up with her, "ever watch marley and me? Beethoven?" he asked, Y/n looked back at him, "its a primal bond, ask john wick" alex added, Y/n looked at them, "you're putting human motives on alien lifeform" Y/n said, "no, it probably just had orders to kill Collins" Alex said, "and anyone she came in contact with, were just loose ends to this thing" He added, Y/n shook her head, "you know what? dog theory was better" She replied.

ZhenZhen l;looked at them, "who gives a frogs fat ass why? this aint comic con bitches, all that matters is, is that it was us dead and we cant kill it" she said, "shes right, we should just keep moving" Alex said, "you were the one who thought to let Hannibal Lector out of his cell, consider your leadership privileges provoked" Daruish said, Gabriel looked over to see the commotion, "sometimes you do the right thing and they dont work out, that doesnt mean it wasnt worth doing" Y/n said, "who the hell told you that? never knew what it meant until now Dariush asked, "Our dad" she replied. 

"look, why is it up to us to save humanity?" Dariush asked, "what, do you think someone else should? of course you do, the kid whose always had everything handed to him, maybe mommy and daddy could pay the alien to go away, buy him a Mercedes" Gabriel said, "hey! you dont know my family dude" Daruish responded, "hey! enough!" y/n yelled pushing the two back from each other, "you dont know me! my family has nothing!" Daruish yelled, "oh yeah? except a car dealership, and a mansion and a yacht" Gabriel said, Daruish shook his head, "no, the dealership is gone, its all gone, why do you think they sent me to camp? " he replied, "its...its just sutff" Gabriel said, "i dont know who i am without all that stuff" Daruish replied, "and their taking my dad...hes going to jail" He added, "im sorry.." Gabriel replied. Gabriel looked up, "sorry for punching you" he said, Daruish shrugged, "its whatever man, sorry for head butting you" he replied, gabriel shrugged, "its chill" 

"its Dr fielding, hes trying to contact us" ZhenZhen said, "maybe we should try to find some clothes, that thing can probably track our scent" y/n said, "than lets go" Gabriel said.

The group headed down towards the big water fountain they saw, the group found a mall and headed inside of the mall, to look around. Daruish looked around, "i hope they got a Mcdonalds in here, i could use a hamburger and an ice cream" he said, "i know there a gucci down here" he added, "hey guys...how do you think an alien would do against this?" Gabriel asked, pulling a light saber from behind his back. Gabriel swung it around, "the circle is complete, i am your master now" he said, Alex looked at him, "no, its, the circle is complete, now i am the master" he said, gabriel looked at him, "we really need to get you a girl" he said, the group saw some mannequins with some outfits, "its time for a change" ZhenZhen said. 

the group was having fun and laughing for the first time in a few days, like an actual genuine laugh, "hey guys, check it out, Mannequin skywalker" he said, "Alex" Y/n giggled, "man if you dont...actually that was.pretty good. yeah gimmie some for that" Daruish said, fist bumping alex. The group got into a car and ZhenZhen started to drive, Alex found a CD and put it into the CD player, soon they were vibin. The car started to swerve, "holy shit!" y/n yelled, ZhenZhen tried to shake the alien from off of the car, but it wouldnt get off, "jump when i say" She said, they all nodded and when ZhenZhen gave the signal, They all jumped out of the car, as it flung off of the bridge sending them flying onto the cement.