🍯|Boob Hamster|🍯

CHAPTER ONE

BOOB HAMSTER

I clicked my seatbelt as I got into the car.

Today, was my little sister's birthday, we moved into a new house. It was an actual house and it allowed pets, unlike the apartments we lived in, in the past.

For her birthday, they were going to get her a puppy.

The star started to move as I looked at the window at her neighborhood.

CherryBlossom trees,grass,pretty flowers,nice blue sky with perfect clouds.

It was almost perfect here.

After some time, the car stopped as we were in front of a pet shop.

I opened the car door to get out as me,my uncle and my aunt were walking as we entered it.

Loud.

That's the only word I can describe it in. There were birds screaming,hamsters running on their little spinning shits and more.

I felt my eyes travel around the pet shop until they landed on a orange brownish hamster being a fatass and eating.

"Jazmyn, be on the lookout for cute dogs Katherine may like."

My aunt yelled at me before walking around being totally irresponsible to leave a 13 year old whos horny by herself in front of animals.

I nodded my head completely disobeying her statement and going to where I saw that hamster.

It was adorable!

It was running around and having fun like a 6 year old.

It was almost a sin to not smile at it.

It was so addicting and adorable.

I put on a serious face as I looked around to see no cameras nor employees.

I wasn't wearing a jacket, as I was also wearing leggings as it was hot.

I quickly shoved my hand in the hamster's cage grabbing the hamster.

In a panic, I shoved it in my pink with white polka dot bra having no where else to put it.

"Jazmyn get your dumbass over here! We're leaving they have a golden retriever."

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw.

I felt myself sweat a little as it was running down my tanned skin.

My brown short hair was in a ponytail as the rubber band was falling off.

I felt the hamster move around as I quickly ran to them.

"Can we hurry."

"Have patience you brat."

My aunt scolded me as I felt the hamster biting my boob.

I felt something run down my shirt as it was my own blood.

I was too scared to even look in my bra as I bit my lip not trying to scream.

It kept biting my boob in one spot then continuing to another.

The more blood thar ran down my stomach the more I wanted to yell.

The line got shorter shorter, as my screams wanted to get louder and louder as the hamster wouldn't stop being a horny fuck and kept wanting my milk.

To be continued because i need sleep