Chapter Thirty One

"There's no way. A female Angel can only bond once and there is no record of an angel having more than one soulmate." I whisper looking at my sides in awe and confusion. Suddenly I feel a huge group of Angels approaching. They land out front and everyone heads outside to see the Royal guards. I watch them confused then I see the Queen of Angels. I swallow nervously ready for anything. But what she says throws me off guard. "It's good to see you, Princess." She says. "Huh?" I ask confused. "Did no one tell you? I was given a prophecy, an angel of war will be born but she is special. Way more special than just any old angel of war. She will have two soulmates, marking her as a Princess. Once she finds both she will be given 10 weeks to become Queen of her soulmates' kind but if she fails her soulmates must be killed  and she is to be dragged home and made Queen there." The Queen says. "I'm sorry my Queen," I start to say. "Call me Nero." Nero smiles. "Okay..... I'm sorry Nero but aren't you Queen of the Angels. I can't take that title with you alive." I say. "That's why you have 10 weeks to become Queen of the Creepypastas. If not they all die." Nero smiles innocently. I growl possessively. "You aren't killing them. I'll rip you wings off before you get the chance." I snap. The Angels leave and I rub my face. "There is only one way for me to become queen." I mutter. "I have to marry Zalgo." I look at EJ, Toby and the others. "No way, I won't stand for it." EJ snaps as Toby growls. "It's the only way unless I want all of you to die which I most definitely do not.  Your deaths would throw the world into complete chaos." I say. "We have to figure out a different way cause there is no way we are letting you marry Zalgo." Toby says.  "Fine, we can look but if by week 7 we don't find a different way I am contacting Zalgo and marrying him." I say crossing my arms. 

I'm sorry this chapter is shorter and i haven't been updating as frequently. I have been trying to figure out what to write. Writer's block is a bitch let me tell you.  Anyway I hope you are having a good day, night or evening where ever you are. Darkmoon out.