I

A/N: i don't feel like outright saying what pov it's in so just guess, mk?

Call bad call bad call bad call baddddddddddd
"Okay, guys, okAAAAAAAAAAay im calling Bad, alright? He might not be home though" Zak said into his mic. He was streaming again, and the chat was filled with people wanting him to call Darryl.
I swear, my viewers are obsessed with skephalo, which is kind of nice that they think that Bad and I would make a cute couple, but it's never going to happen. I mean, Bad's pretty cool and a great friend and all, but I'm pretty sure that neither of us are gay. Not like that matters or anything.
Zak's thoughts are interrupted when he hears the "User joined your channel" sound.
"What do you want, Skeppy?" says Bad.
"Nothinggggggg, im just boredddd." "Oh okay then, go to sleep you muffin, its 1:43 in the morning" he responds. "But i'm not tireddddd" whined Zak. "Did you at least try?" "mumrhhgtthrh what do you think?"
On the other side of the screen, Bad shakes his head and smiles. "whatever, you fatty."

————

When would be a good time to ask him? Maybe now? Should I even ask this on stream?
"Oh, Skeppy, I've been meaning to ask you something"
We've been chatting for maybe 30 minutes now on stream, when I decide to pop a question that's been on my mind for a while.
"Okay, so you know I have a spare room, right?" I see Zak nod on his stream. I take a deep breath to calm down my nerves. "So, I was wondering if maybe you would want to um, maybe move in with m-me?" I stutter nervously, and quickly mute my mic. I take a few more deep breaths to calm myself down while I wait for his answer.
"Actually Bad, that works out perfectly for me, since I'm actually planning on moving out soon" I pause for a moment, then excitedly unmute my mic. "Wait, really? Uh, I mean, that's Great! When are you planning on moving in?" I ask eagerly.
"Oh, well, I'm not one-hundred-percent sure yet, but maybe sometime in the next two weeks? We can talk about this later, if you want" Zak responds after a moment of hesitation. I nod, forgetting for a moment that he can't see me. "Yeah, that's fine" I smile; I can feel my heart flutter with excitement at the thought of finally getting to meet Zak.

————

Wowee look at me on that writing kick, let's see how long this lasts

-Bee

Word count: 441
Published on: 5/5/20