Dare 1 Part 1 Of 2

Luna: Guys I just got a dare from my brother...

Sentinel Prime (frag face) : Why are we doing this again!

Luna: We are doing it because I say so and if you don't shut up right now frag face I will let Grimlock use you for a chew toy!!!

Frag face: Ok you made your point just get this dare over with.

Luna: Ok let me just get the cons!!!

Autobots and elite guard: WHAT YOU CAN'T MEAN THAT ONE OF THE CONS WAS DARED WAS You????!!!!!

Luna: Yes one of the cons were dared but I am not saying who it is until the cons are here got it.

Autobots and elite guard: Yes we got it. (They say glumly)

Luna: good! Now let's get the cons here (claps hands two times) they should be here in 3.....2.....

Decepticons: (fall onto the ground straight on there face-plate) Where are we?

Megatron: (First to see the bots but doesn't see Luna) It's the autobots decepticons attack!!!

Decepticons: (Try to get out weapons but can't) Why can't we get are weapons out?????!!!

Megatron: (Right after that he sees Luna and whispers to decepticons) Scrap it's that annoying magical fleshy!!! She must of teleported us here for something but the question now is what is it she wants.

Luna: (Teleported on top of Megatron's helm) I can answer that question for you.

Megatron: (Freaks out by jumping 20 feet in the air then falling on his aft with Luna still on his helm but hanging on it for live) WHEN DID YOU GET THERE YOU ANNOYING MAGICAL FLESHY!!!

Luna: First of all SHUT UP BEFORE I LET THE AUTOBOTS DESTROY YOU and don't forget you don't have any weapons but they do!!!!!

Bumblebee: Hurry up would you I want to get this started!

Luna: (teleports to Bumblebee's shoulder pad) Alright any way the reason you are here is because one of you cons have been given a dare plus you might find it funny when you find out who it is also they have more then one dare.

Black Arachnida: So who is it and how long do I have to be here for especially with Optimus here!!! (She says Optimus name venomously)

Luna: Ok I will let this one slide with no threat because I know you and him have a history together.

Black Arachnida: Ok and thank you for that but please don't bring it up again would you.

Luna: Don't worry I won't.

(When they both turn around they see all the mechs and sari with a o_0 what the frag face) All bots+sari: What was that all about???!!!!!!

Luna: Hm I guess I forgot to mention that me and black Arachnida talked to each over and became friends but that was before I meet you (points to autobots & sari) and so I kept it a secret from you that's also why I would visit her when I was not with you lot.

Everyone but Arachnida & Prowl: We understand.

Prowl: I already knew because I got suspicious when I saw you go inside a abandoned warehouse so I followed you and then saw you and Arachnida talking with each other and you and her were talking about problems that you both had and so I expect that you were too scared to talk about your problems with someone else because of your trust issues.

Luna: Thanks prowl but please don't follow me again please also how did you know I had problems but if I find out you went in my room and looked around I will let Lockdown torture you. Also I didn't want anyone to know I had trust issues. Anyway the con that was dared was Megatron!!!!!!!

Megatron: Scrap why couldn't it be Starscream!!!

Luna: Nevermind that who really cares about screamer! (Screamer took offence to what she said) Anyways you have to do it Megatron because you can't,say no and it means you are a coward. Also don't forget the threat is still on the table I can also give you Frag face's threat if you like.

Megatron: That wouldn't be necessary because I will do the dare. Now what is it.

Luna: Ok and you actually have 2 dares. But it is something that I know you will hate and wish you were dead when this is over. But thanks to my magic I can bring you back to live if you die in battle or something else like a spark attack or if I just wanted you to suffer having to live!!!!! 😈😈😈😇😇😇😇😈😈😈😈😈😈

Megatron: Thinking: This is useful information I can use for my own personal use but it is a matter for another time.

Optimus: Megatron I know what you are thinking about and I won't let it happen under my watch got it!!!

Megatron: You will find out that I will get what I want one day!!!

Luna: Anyway let's ignore that also megaton one of your dares is to kiss Optimus on the lips. The other dare is that you have to sing one direction save you tonight with Optimus, Bumblebee and Blitzwing (Random). To be honest I like both dares but I think my favourite dare is where you have to sing it will be hilarious to watch.

Megatron: Primus ok I got this (walks to Optimus and puts his dermas on Optimus dermas and while this is happening screamer is jealous because he has a crush on Megs).

Luna: Ok we can do the over dare tomorrow. Anyway please like👍 and comment down on what your ideas are till then goodbye!!!

Every bot: Bye and don't forget to ask or dare us also please dare Luna as well so she can suffer and not just us.

Luna: See ya but one more thing Transform and roll out. 😎😎😎

Optimus: Hey that's my line also do it again and I will tickle you to death!!!

Luna: Yeah and you will have to catch me to do that plus I can use my magic to help me out to get away from you so I have the advantage. (She sticks her tongue out at him 😋😋😋) and runs away at super sonic speed leaving a gold blurr where she runs so no one can see her but one bot can and that's Blurr the super speed bot from the elite guard. So when Optimus realized he couldn't catch up to her on foot the transformed. So with the chase underway.

Luna just remembered something so she ran back without letting Optimus see her go back. When she got back she couldn't slow down so she when crashing into the wall leaving a crater in the wall.(Plus optimus can back because he gave up on catching/looking for her. So he got to see what happened to Luna!!!)
Luna: Oh for Primus sake I really need to learn how to stop or at least slow down so I don't crash into anything!! Hmm I just realised I said that out loud and heyyyyy Op. Anyway I came back to say we are all living together now so. (Claps hands and everyone teleports to a huge mansion in the forest it even has a large swimming pool with a few water slides) Another thing is I have made it so you can now turn human and Soundwave your little friends can turn human to the reason I have done this is because this place is human sized also you can park your alt modes in the garage. Also your human forms will automatically come when you have parked plus you can now sleep in beds and not on something hard. Also Blitzwing your 3 different personalitys are going to have there own body's

Bye trans fans and Roll out