Chapter 1: Worried

Chapter 1

Note: Doctors in Korea are called by their last names but here I'll be calling them by their first names. There's a lot of idols that are included here which have the same last names. It might be a cause of confusion so yeah.

~~~~
Lunch time

A sigh escaped Jisoo's mouth as soon as she sat beside her friends' table.

"What's with a sigh?" Her friend Lisa, a nurse, asked.

"I didn't get any sleep last night since I was called for an emergency surgery. I cannot eat my breakfast awhile ago because there's a meeting." She answered without energy and mixes her food.

"Aigooo! That's so hectic! You have to take care of yourself, here take this yoghurt." Chaeyoung sweetly said as she gave her yoghurt to Jisoo.

She took the yoghurt and thanked her. Jisoo was going to take her first bite from her food when...

"Code blue! Code blue! Room 124!" can be heard in the hospital's speaker.

"Shit!" She muttered before drinking the yoghurt immediately.

Her friend Jennie, a nurse, looked at her and said " Yah- Jisoo you haven't eaten anything."

"That's my patient." She said before running down to the corridor leaving her food behind.

"She'll get sick if she continue that." Lisa said worrily.

"I know... and we cannot take her shift. So she can sleep." Chaeyoung sadly said.

---

Jisoo walked to the nurses' station while rubbing her shoulder. She asked, "Can I see Mr. Park's chart?"

"Ah yeah, Dr. Jisoo" the nurse handed the chart to her. Lisa  who just came back from her rounds looked at Jisoo and asked.

"Yah- Jis- I mean Dr. Jisoo did you eat your lunch?" Lisa asked.

"Not yet. I just finished another surgery to my patient who's in code blue. " Jisoo answered in a low voice while looking at the chart.

Lisa looked at her worriedly and suggested, "You should eat first Jisooya"

Another nurse came and agreed "That's right Dr. Jisoo. You have to eat and sleep."

"I will. Don't worry guys." Jisoo smiled at them sensing their worried face.

Then, another doctor came running from the ER and shouted Jisoo's name.

Jisoo looked at the doctor running to her and asked "Why, Jin?"

"An accident happened. You are needed in the ER right now." The doctor said while panting.

"Okay. Let's go" She said before leaving immediately.

A group of doctors who  came to the nurses station saw Jisoo and Jin running.
The nurses greeted them

"For Dr. Taehyung- Dr. Jungkook-and Dr. Yoongi" a nurse said while handing them their charts.

"What's happening?" Taehyung asked seeing Jisoo and Jin running.

"There's an accident and Dr. Jisoo is needed in the ER." a nurse explained.

"I heard she just finished a surgery, right?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi who's checking the chart stopped after hearing Jungkook.

Lisa nodded and said worrily "yeah... and she didn't even sleep last night and she haven't eaten her breakfast nor lunch."

Yoongi closed his chart and looked at lisa before asking, "Why?"

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at him in surprised.

"She was called last night for an emergency right after her shift and then she had a meeting in the morning." Lisa explained.

"Then, a code blue was called for her patient during lunch" A nurse added.

"Wow. What a day for her." Jungkook said.

Yoongi felt worried for Jisoo and since he can't do anything here for her in the hospital he just sighed in defeat.

Taehyung saw Yoongi's action. He wanted to ask something but he shrugged it off thinking he was just curious and not worried.

----

7:00pm

Jisoo looked at her watch and sighed "It's night already." Her body was really tired and her stomach grumbling was not helping at all.

She got her bag and went out of the room. She was on her way to the parking lot when someone dragged her to the dark corner and covered her mouth.

Jisoo's heart skipped a bit and nevously prayed to be safe.

When she opened her eyes, she saw her husband Dr. Min Yoongi.

The doctor smiled at her and removed his hand from her mouth.

"Yah Min Yoongi! That made me scared to death" Jisoo said after the shock.

Yoongi chuckled and said, "don't worry. you look cute when you're scared."

Jisoo gasped "heol- daebak! I'm always cute for your information and You know- a lot of guys like me."

Yoongi became serious at the mention of 'guys liking her'. Jisoo saw his change of expression and nervously looked at him "yah- but you know- I only belong to you." She said acting cute.

Yoongi looked at her wife and sighed in defeat. He can't resist his wife. He hugged her and said, "Yes, Mrs. Min Jisoo you only belong to me."

Jisoo hugged her husband back, buy they broke the hug when Jisoo's stomach growled. They looked at each other and laughed.

"I'm hungry." Jisoo pouted.

"Let's go eat then" Yoongi held her hand and walked to his car.

"Yah-we're in the hospital." Jisoo said removing her hands from yoongi and looked around the area if there's someone who saw them.

Yoongi stare at her and said "Sorry, I just missed you."

Jisoo's heart flutter and her face became red. She whispered, "I miss you too but how about my car?" Jisoo asked pointing to her car.

"I asked your brother to get it." Yoongi said opening the car's door for Jisoo.

Jisoo went inside the car and Yoongi did the same. Before he starts the engine, he looked at Jisoo and said "By the way, i heard you didn't eat anyting since morning. Yah- Min Jisoo Don't skip meals okay? Take care of your health!" Jisoo smiled at him and nodded.

~~~~