Part 3

(y/n) heaved a sigh as she closed the door of her apartment. She hated it when her grandmother left absolute absurdity in her home. She already had to pawn off a anchor made of shark fins , a clear glass piggy bank full of shrimps and a dismembered drawers which had little doll heads stuck on it. Selling off a scooter shouldn't be that bad though. She glanced at the clock which said ; 8:30.
'ah might just go to bed.'
(Y/n) took her cell phone and started going through Pinterest and doing her usual pinning. She drifted off to sleep as she watched a video of a cat playing with a door stopper.

(Y/n) woke up early in the morning. She woke up often at the time of dawn as she liked taking in some fresh air before her strenuous work began. As all grown-ups nowadays do , (y/n) checked her phone. 2 missed messages from Gaara .

"WHAT.... Oh no oh no. Did I do something wrong ?........ah shit I don't recall anything......think think..."

(Y/n) shakily checked her phone , she clicked onto Gaara's number to showcase the texts properly .

Gaara : I apologise if I've disturbed you but I'm coming in town tomorrow and I was thinking I could stay over at your  place. Could I come over ? - 10:30pm 
Gaara: ah....you're asleep. Well then, sleep well ...  - 10:40 pm

'..........WHAAAAT . Shall I have him over ? (Y/n) you don't want to seem like a bish , he's just staying over . His work should be done by a week , right ? Ehhh It should be fine .. '

(Y/n) : I was asleep :3
But you can surely come by.
~Send~

(Y/n) fell on her bed and rolled around , making her already disheveled hair and sheets even more disheveled . ' I haven't seen him since Ino broke up with him..... I can't believe he'll be staying over . AHHHHH '

(Y/n) was practically on cloud nine , skipping to the bathroom then making breakfast while humming to herself . She was even excited for work which surprised her . She checked her calender , she almost never did the night shifts but if it was a necessity then she would. She put on her shoes and left for work.

After reaching the bar; (y/n)  pushed pass the heavy drinker Tsunade who not so surprisingly was also her boss. " Morning boss" . Tsunade nodded firmly and wished her morning too. Bars open early but barely anyone shows up. (Y/N) and her partner in crime so to speak clean the place up in this leisure period of time.

'

Where the hel-' 
"Bonjour (y/n)" burst in a tall blond bubbly boy.
"Oui oui Bonjour crétin qui ne connaît pas le français (Hello idiot who does not know French)" 
" Ehh fromage capisce "
" Don't insult the language sweetie." (Y/n) smiled at the bubbly boy quite dangerously.

" I'm sorry about that but Duolingo as we all know is horseshit. You should've mentioned you knew french , I've been wanting to learn it ever since we had those sommeliers in that one time. Can't believe they actually came in for a mug of beer. Now (y/n) tell me some sweet français ." Naruto looked at (y/n) with his blue undeniable eyes; but she was used to this, he made her clean dog vomit once and that was the day she was immune to this .
" Sucré Naruto , La réponse est non ( sweet Naruto , the answer is no) "
Naruto puffed his cheeks and went off to clean the bathroom.

The day went by relatively easily. (Y/n) wasn't that tired , she contemplated between cooking or ordering in but since she would be broke either way she decided to go to her favourite place ........7/11 !! She went inside the store and got some hot pockets and a bento and of course some Sprite cranberry. She hummed as she went back home , ' damn, today was actually a pretty good day. Naruto wasn't that annoying and everyone in bar was sane .'

As (y/n) was walking up the staircase to her apartment, she noticed a man with dark redish-brown hair waiting by her door patiently.
'OH SHIT.'

"Hi Gaara."