Chapter 4

Jin's POV

Please no. I'm trying to forget all those. Just stop, I want to live peacefully, stupid mind. I just want to be happy again... but do I deserve to be happy?

"Jin, what are you thinking?" Hoseok hyung's voice pulled me out of my deep thoughts that always hunts me everyday— every morning, every night.

I blinked a few times before finally looking at him with a raised eye brow. "Ah, nothing hyung. Don't mind me, just thinking if I'll be accepted," I shrugged my shoulders and smile a bit at him, not telling him the thruth of what really is going on with my mind.

He hums at my answer, "You'll just be fine, Jinnie. Don't overthink it, you'll be a good teacher on those kids, trust me," Hoseok hyung said while smiling softly. I returned the smile, now getting his attention to his phone.

3rd Person's POV

A minute of comfortable silence later, someone's phone ring; it was Hoseok's. Jin raised one of his eyebrows. Who could that be? It's rare for them to see someone is calling at weekend. And it's early; 8:35 am to be exact. The older look at the caller ID and a bit surprise to see Yoongi, his best friend since college days. Yoongi also knows what happened to Jin, but only a bit. As far as Hoseok knows, his best friend's business partner, Kim Namjoon and him goes at America last month and still there right now.

"Hey, zup Yoongichi," Hoseok said at the other line. Yoongi huff at his best friend because of the nick name.

"Yah, don't call me that. It's too girly and childish," he responds, chuckling at the end of his sentence.

"Childish? But it's cute and it's not girly! It suit you," It's Hoseok's turn now to huffs.

"Yeah yeah what ever," Yoongi said. "So how's life? And why did you call? Not to be rude but it's early here in Korea aaand you won't call randomly," Hoseok replied, getting straight in to the point.

"Ah, yes. And I know it's early. Life is still life. America is amazing. America's water tastes just like water and business is getting busier but at least it's giving me good money. Anyways, I just want to invite you. I'm back here in Korea and I want to spend time with you and Jin again. I'm at the club tonight, wanna come?" He coolly responds, smiling when he heard his best friend squealing at the other line.

"Really?! Where are you right now and why didn't you told me earlier? You're such a bad best friend not telling your best friend what's happening to you! I missed you so muuuuch! I'm sure Jinnie missed you too! Owemjiiii let's meet!" Hoseok rambles while jumping up and down. Yoongi can imagine what's his ball of sunshine of a best friend is doing.

"Okay, let's meet. I'll go to your cafe at, well 2:00 pm? Sounds good yeah? And are you coming at club or what?" Yoongi checked his schedule and planned that he will do his work faster than needed.

Hoseok nodded as if the person on the other line can see him. "That'll do. I guess you still know where my cafe is. I'll make Seokjinnie come with me so we can talk and talk and talks more later. Also, yes I'll come, I don't know if Jin will, you know him. He doesn't like to communicate too much with other people," Hoseok says, already forming plans and things in his mind of what they will do later and what they will talk to later in his cafe.

"I understand. Okay, I need to get going now. Bye, see you later," Yoongi bids good bye, checking the time and realizing he will be late for his meeting.

"Okay, bye bye Yoongi! See yah later," Hoseok waves his hand at the air like someone will see him doing it, it's cute.

The phone beeps, a sign that the call is dead, and no one is on the other line. Hoseok placed his phone at the island counter and look at Jin, who is a bit clueless about the thing the two of them talked.

Jin placed his phone down too, ready to listen to his hyung to what he will say. Hoseok look at the time, it's time for him to leave and open his cafe.

"Hoseok hyung, care to tell me what did you and Yoongi hyung talked about? I'm realy curious when I heard my name," Jin asked, tilting his head at the side. Hoseok "oh" -ed because he realized he still don't tell his cousin about the plan.

"Yoongi is here in Korea right now and he wants to meet with us later in the club but I know that you might not come so I tell him we can talk with you in the cafe at 2:30. Be there okay? Yoongi missed you so much," Hoseok said, well, rapped because his fast actions were in sync with his words because he will be late at opening his cafe.

"Oh, okay. I missed him too. It's been so long since I've seen him," Jin smiled, missing his Yoongi hyung more.

Hoseok cooed at the younger patting his head and heading to the front door, telling the younger that he needs to be there before 2:30. Jin just nodded and sighed, getting his phone and locked the front door and head to his room upstairs.
It would be a long day for him.

A/n: HEY GUYS I MISS YOU ALL AND WOW I CANT BELEIVE I UPDATE KSKSKSKSKS LOL Anywaaays how's your day? Are you eating right? Are you getting proper sleep? Please take care of yourselves guys. I purple youuuu💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😖😖😖💗❤️❤️❤️💕💓💖💞💝❣️

*WHAT THE EFFING HELL I TJOUGHT THIS UPDATED TWO DAYS AGO BUT GUESS WHAT IT DIDNT AND IM TOO STUPID TO NOT FIND OUT ARGHH I HATE MYSELF*