Chapter 1; Drugs and Greek Gods.

My senses were different down here. Almost dying. My eyesight became hardened due to the lack of street lights. Blurred; nebulous. My hearing lazy, fuzzy. My feet had a mind of their own trying to run off my jelly legs. My body, arduous. The buildings swayed like they were a funhouse illusion. My breath was the underlying cause of the smell of alcohol that entered my nostrils, and my mouth was sore from the amount of alcohol that I poured down my throat. My head spinning as I clambered down the ally stairs. The unanswered question of why Sam and Chase asked me to come out with them still sticks to my brain. 

I follow the blurry figures in front of me, hoping it's Chase and Sam.  Confusion join my headache as a figure gives me a packet. Blue flashes in front of my eyes. I gripped onto anything I could to stop my world from crashing down. 

"Now what do we have here?" 

Pounding, throbbing, like toothache between the eyes; I slowing tried to open my eyes. I hiss realising how brainless and futile that is. Before instantly shutting my eyes I catch a glimpse of my surroundings. Panic buzzes in my mind like start leads. Where am I? Where are Sam and Robin? Or was it Jace we went out with? Does my mum know I was drinking? Shit, I'm dead. Wait, why aren't I at school? Shit, shit, shit. Mr I'm going to ruin any chance of happiness is going to kill me. My bones ache as I try and change position. This isn't my bed. Well, no shit. 

"Is he awake?" The sound of locks causes me to roll my eyes under their heavy lids. Shit, have I been kidnapped?  I open my eyes as burdensome as it is. I wince as the bright light stricks my eyes victim. I hold my breath as my eyes are met with a man. A man about three centimetres from my face.  Gorgeous, blue eyes that held their gaze on me; sending shivers through my body, as if it was electricity. Plump lips that I want to devour my own. A broad laugh echoes through the room causing my head to smash against itself. The man flashes me a toothy grin before speaking: "You alright son?" 

"Wait, you're my dad?" Confusion strikes again while I try to wipe away the dizziness in my eyes. Oh great, my dad is bloody a Greek god.  

"No, no" Another loud chuckle rips through my head at the expense of the beaded man. I nod sitting up. The idea of flirting with the man made its way into my mind. Flirting with a man perhaps, maybe, possibly double my age. Can you blame me? Stunning ink graces his strong toned arms. Mouthwatering.

A stench of urine and vomit (or pavement pizza as we call it) nauseating my whole body. Acid claws at my throat and I try to force down the bile, but it was too late. Swatting the man out of the way, yellow spewed out of my coughing, choking mouth landing on the floor and my new jeans. I wiped the dripping bile and sweat with the back of my hand forcing me to cringe before wiping my hand on my already ruined jeans. 

The man let out a groan before dragging me to my feet causing me to step in my own puke, squelching under my bare feet. Wait where are my shoes? 

"Jayson Miller you are arrest for possession with the intent to supply class A drugs, being drunk and disorderly in a public setting and consumption of alcohol under the age of eighteen.  You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you fail to mention, when questioned, something you can later rely on during court. Do you understand?"

Drugs? I had drugs? Shit, my mum is actually going to kill me. Oh lord, this beautiful man is a cop. Jesus, Jayson clean thoughts, he's a cop for crying out loud. A cop that's arresting you. 

"I said, do you understand?" The officer repeated, forcing my hands into cuffs behind my back.

"Yes," I mutter before spewing another pile of yellow bile on the cell bed. 

A few spewings later, I've had my photos taken, my fingerprints and blood's and I'm just waiting for questioning. 

"Jayson Miller." The same man (who's name I've learnt to be Connor) spoke, walking into the clean cell I was transferred into. I stood, following into another room.