( Wonho )

That day, you woke up in a massive headache. You remembered you just had a very huge party the day before, even though you didn't really remember what party was that. and what you know now is only that you want a few more hours of sleep to get rid of the headache. also not to mention the bed is somehow softer this morning, which is probably because you're not feeling well, you thought. so you just turned to your side and buried your head into the blanket. until suddenly you feel a very, like one very very strong, arm wrapping itself around your waist. added with a very soft snore sound near your ear. With eyebrows furrowed, you opened your eyes slowly and peeked down your blanket to see the arm is resting against your waist with only a thin fabric of your night gown in between them, making you gasp in silence.

'wh- what have I done?!'

after a few minutes of cursing yourself. Your eyes widen again. You recognized the arm, as in whose arm is that. The owner is none other than Wonho, your best friend which is also your crush, well, secret crush. 'How am I going to face him after this', you thought. You then slowly turned your head and there he is. It's really Wonho, wearing nothing on his torso, sleeping so soundly with his arm around you like nothing happened. Not being able to hold it, you screamed your lungs out and pulled yourself up, immediately trying to cover your whole body, especially your face, with the blanket.

AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

He screamed back and sat up. What?? WHAT IS IT? WHAT HAPPENED?? he held your exposed forearm and shook it in panic.

what are you doing on my bed??? you shouted. what? ugh.... baby what do you mean? your face flushed at the fact that your crush called you baby which is probably because of what happened last night but at the same time it's frustrating because he doesn't know that you actually like him "w- what do you mean baby? w- what did we do last night?" you asked him again, still hiding your face, and this time your tone get softer. it was silent until you heard him chuckling. "don't you remember the heaven I gave you last night?" he said, almost whispering, making your face getting hotter and is now a bright red. "W- WHAT DO YOU MEAN???? D- DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO ME! Now how am I going to get married?! you screamed again, almost cried due to the fear you're feeling.

This time you heard him laughed, "you sure is a bad drinker, huh?" he said, trying to pull your left hand. "NO! answer me first!" you said, tightening your grip on the blanket. "baby look at me first, then let me answer you." he said softy, pulling your left hand towards him as you slowly putting the blanket down to the view of him showing you both of your left hands. You somehow got the urge to glance down and felt relieved as you saw him wearing his sweatpants and socks. "did you forget?" he said with the softest eyes, trying to get your focus on your hands again until you gasped. You saw what he is trying to show you. There were rings on both of your ring fingers. That's when it hits you, your memory, last night was your wedding party but you couldn't remember it due to too many drinks your friends made you gulp down as they were just as drunk themselves.

"oh my god, I'm sorry..." you said, half whispering, as you felt guilty, holding onto his hand and took it closer to your face. But he chuckled and pinched your cheek. "that's okay, I shouldn't have let the guys took over the bar." he smiled, making you smiled back shyly, "and to answer your question before, we did nothing last night. only you being a cutie pie telling me stories about your best friend crush" he said chuckling as he let you play with his fingers.

"what?"

"oops"

"wait- what did I tell you?" he only grinned and shrug, "she said that's a secret so I shouldn't tell anyone about it" he said as he stick his tongue out. "but that's my story!" you get up on your knee, ready to jump on him, "nah, that's the drunk YN's story and it's" he made a zipping gesture on his lips with his free hand, "locked, safe." he said. "Wonho!" you jumped on him and tried to tickle him but he is too strong that it's him now who tickled you instead.

"Noooo stoooop!!" you shouted in between your laugh before he laughed and held you down on the bed, staring straight into your eyes, waking up millions butterfly in your stomach as you heard him whisper,

"I love you, YN"

"I love you too, Wonho"