XXXV

Luna's POV
"Luna!!" Micheal whines
"Can you play Magic the gathering cards with me?" He asks.
"Um I don't know?" I say hesitantly
"Pleaseeeeee" he begs
"Give me a reason why I should?"
"Because." He starts "well uh- because you're bored, I'm bored and the boys are playing FIFA so uh" he stutters.
"Okay. How do you play?" I say shuffling my chair in so I could play.
"Luna do you want some chicken?" Luke asks as he says holding a box of fried chicken up.
"Yeah!" I exclaim "sorry Michael. Another time?" Michael looks deflated after I decide not to play the card games with him.

It was nice to hang out with just the boys again. It didn't feel different because of mine and Ashton's relationship status. In fact it was barely like me and Ashton were dating because we still acted like best mates but having sex and kissing occasionally. "Can you guys stop playing FIFA?" I whine as I sit in the sofa eating some of the chicken Luke gave me.

"Ashton told us that you guys went to the lake a couple of days ago" Calum tells me.

"Oh yeah we did." I shrug

"Wait!" Luke stops "is the swing till there?" Luke asks almost afraid to here the words 'no'

"Yes Hemmos. Yes it is" I tell him. He lets out a puff of air acting like this was a life or death situation.

"Can we go there?" Micheal asks us as he jumps up from the table and dives on to the sofa. Landing on top of Ashton. Michael continues lying on Ashton.

"Bring vodka and beer and maybe we will." Ashton chuckles his dimples on full show and he looks adorable.

"Think of it as a early birthday present to me because I'm turning twenty one soon" Michael cheers.

"I mean I can't be bothered to move" I say as I take a bite of my chicken.

...
"Jesus" Calum exclaims "it has not changed a bit"

"Oh. My. God" Luke exhales "our swing!"

"Guys move." Micheal said as he bolts toward the water and plunged into it. The water was an orangey green color as it reflected the color of the setting sun.

"Just like old times" Ashton said placing his elbow on my shoulder. I gaze up at him who was staring at Michael and Calum who were about to jump from the tree trunk.

"I love moments like these" I tell him. I pulled off my shorts and my t-shirt leaving me in my bikini. "Last one in the water is a loser" I call back at Luke and Ashton who were talking behind me. For the second time in a few days I jumped into the water where I had shared so many memories with these boys.

....
We had pretty much stayed here for hours. Us five. Passing bottles of vodka while we laid on the grass under the starts. "I promise no matter what happens in the future we will always have moments like these." Calum says.
"I promise to" Luke said with a hiccup.
"Same here" Ashton says.
"I promise aswell" Michael says from next to me.
"Always." I yawn holding the bottle to my mouth. I sip the drink letting the contents burn my throat.

Luke pulls me up from the ground and lets me jump on his back. We decided to make a move and all go back home since it was late now. We walked to the car- well I was carried- and we all climbed in. We all took a test to see who has the least to drink and it was Michael so he drove us all back to Luke's home and then we all got into our cars. "Bye my loves." I call out from the passengers seat of Ashton's car. I wave at Michael and Calum who were in their cars and then we drove back him. Ashton's hand resting in mine as he drove through the roads of Australia to take us back home.

"Jesus I'm so tired" Ash says dragging his feat on the floor and looking at Oakley who was asleep on her bed in the kitchen.

"Same here darling" I say as I make my way into our room with him trailing behind me. Once again I take off my clothes and got a clean pair of pants and a vest top and some joggers. I go in the bathroom and brush my teeth. I come out to see Ashton flat out asleep on the bed wrapped in the duvet. I carefully slide in next to him. I kiss his forehead and then face the window and close my eyes.