Chapter 2

Me and AJ finally got to the park. We were lucky because it was only 5 minutes away from our house, AJ ran to the playground to go on the swings while I looked around and found a bench too sit at. I usually listen to music on my phone and shit, so that's what I did. I got my phone & earbuds out, as I put both in one ear. I looked through my playlist of music and just listened too that, I rested my phone down on the table and started to look around the park. While looking around I caught AJ just being happy on the swing, then I glanced too my right and saw this young man staring at me. Our eyes connected as I noticed he had dreaded hair, freckles, and he looked kinda tall. I knew what he actually looked like because we weren't the far from each other. I also noticed he had 4 other friends in total, 1 girl had blond hair and what seemed like green eyes. Another was a boy, he had blond hair too and green eyes also! And... a weird haircut..
And 1 more girl who what looked like a red head and had blue eyes. I finally stopped staring and went back to my music.

Louis POV;

I was looking around the park, when I noticed this girl sitting at a bench not to far from me and my friends alone. She was absolutely beautiful.. she had golden eyes, curly hair, and a baseball cap on. I wondered in my head saying "who was she.."
When we connected eyes with each other my heart started to sink, I just tried too look normal and I kept staring at her.. she kept staring at me too! But finally she broke the eye contact and went back to doing whatever. I heard my best friend chuckling beside me, I glanced in his direction and said "what??" I asked. "Louis is in love!" Marlon said. "What the- I just stared at her and you think I like her smh.." I replied. I looked at violet as I saw her rolling her eyes, "why don't you go talk to her?" Brody said. I started too think about it for a while then I finally replied "ok.. sure! I can do that" I said. I started to stand up and walk over to her, I turned around too just see Marlon putting his hands together too make a heart. I rolled my eyes and turned back too look at the girl.

Clementines POV;
I was minding my own business looking, scrolling through my phone for good music, when I hear someone humming? It felt so close too, like they were right beside me. I looked beside me and almost jumped, but I acted normal, from the inside I jumped though. It was the freckled boy who made eye contact with me, I heard a chuckle come out of his mouth as he said "Enjoying the view..?" He asked then made eye contact with me. I looked away in another direction and said "s-shut up.." I knew he was smirking or doing something stupid, so I turned my head back too look at him and he had this big smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone. "So... what's your name?" The freckled boy asked. "I'm Clementine.. c-Clem for short.." I replied with. "Nice too meet you Clem! My names Louis!" He said. I looked at him and he looked so happy.. I was gonna ask if he was always like this but.. I just kept it too myself. "Wanna meet my friends? They'd love too have a new member in our friend group" he asked. "Uh.. sure" I said. We both got up as we started to walk too his little group, when we reached there Louis and I sat down beside each other. "This is Clementine!" Louis said joyfully. "Nice.. I'm Marlon, the redhead is Brody, and the blonde is Violet" Marlon said. "It's nice too meet you all.." I said while scratching the back of my head. "So what school u go too?" Violet asked. "Actually.. I'm going too my new school tomorrow, I just moved.. I think the school was called Erickson's boarding school.. something like that." I said. I noticed them at the table with smiles on there faces, I heard Louis chuckling I took a glance at him while he said "Welcome to our school Clementine" he said with a big smile on his face. Great.. I'm going too school with them, and Louis...

——————————————————————
Sorry this is the end, btw my bold font isn't working for some reason.. so I'm sorry that this is trouble. Anyways I'd appreciate the vote and comments!
Sorry if this story is crappy
Thanks you guys :)
- uR narrator signing off -3-