Chapter 3

The next day
It was my first day back in high school.. expect I was at a new school. I got Louis, Marlon, Violet & Brody's number, because apparently we're all friends now. I got up from my bed and started to walk to my bathroom, after 2 minutes I finished brushing my teeth and started to walk to my closet FILLED with clothes. I didn't really know what to wear, so I put on something casual. I got a BIG grey hoodie that was probably almost near my knee caps, and some stockings which were in a striped way. I tied my hair into 2 bottom buns, got my phone & earbuds, and backpack and made my way downstairs. I assumed my dad Lee was still asleep, and AJ was also. AJ has school in an hour and lee had to wake up in AN HOUR, so I guess I'm skating too school.. I wasn't really hunger so I didn't bother too eat anything, I picked up my skateboard which was leaning against the wall, opened the front door and left. I shut my front door behind me as I got on my skateboard and started to skate, I decided too check my phone too see if I got any texts. I opened my phone and I got a text from Louis, I opened the text as he said "hey clem! Where are u?" I texted him back with a "I'm skating to school I'll be there soon". As I went offline from texting Louis I put some music on and slipped my phone back into my pocket.
15 minutes later
While I was skateboarding I saw the school from a mile away.. I knew I was almost there because I was just passing the parking lot. I reached the front of the school as I got off my skateboard and started to walk instead. My stomach felt like butterflies.. I didn't know where Louis or the rest were, I got total anxiety from seeing so many people. I heard my phone buzz from the inside of my pocket, I took my phone out and saw a message from Louis, I opened the message reading the words 1 by 1. The text said
T
U
R
N
A
R
O
U
N
D
I was lost and confused by the text, when I realized what it said I quickly turned around and saw Louis with a big smirk on his face. "It's nice to see you too" Louis said. I rolled my eyes and started to walk forward, "hey! Where u going? Don't u wanna see vi and the others?" He asked. I stopped in my tracks and turned around too Louis, "Sure I guess.." I said. I walked beside him as we both made our way inside, the school was BIG, and there was so many people which gave me a lot of anxiety. Louis saw Violet and the rest, but when we were about to walk up to them the bell rang. "Shit.." Louis mumbled. "So what class u have?" Louis asked. I took my schedule from out of my pocket and was in such disappointment, I whined and said "I have math ewww" I said. Louis had a big smile on his face as he said "looks like we're math buddies!" I also face planted, "lead the way" I said as I rolled my eyes. Louis and I both made it too class, I was nervous as fuck.. we walked in the class and I quickly ran too a seat and sat down, of course Louis sat beside me.
After 9 minutes of me and Louis talking the teacher finally came inside and started to teach.

—————————-—————————————

Sorry if this chapter was crappy just like the rest -3- give it a vote though:)
- uR narrator Michele:)