Encounter.

Jongin's Pov:

So we started our.. little so called " parents arranged "date. But when we reached the destination.. my jaw dropped.. It was the most elegant.. beautiful.. artistic and romantic architecture ever seen..
The Louvre Museum.
We toured the entire place.. talking about random things.. walking by the water place..

I saw many young couples.. Cuddling in the lawn.. taking photos .. feeding each other.. and doing cute romantic couple things.. like they say..
I wondered if.. I would be in their place.. only if.. I loved y/n.. only if she loved me back.. at this point .. I am so unsure of my feelings.

After a long and tiring tour.. we sat to dine and wine .. under the clear galaxy and surrounded by the fragrance of french rose.. swaying to the melody of a R&B orchestra.

No place in the entire world would ever match the Romeo vibes.. this place was radiating. As we were sitting across a table.. I noticed.. how beautiful y/n is.. and this beauty is officially my lady.. I was so much attracted by her activities..
But then.. I noticed a very familiar face.. I tried to zoom in my vision..
IS THAT?? JENNIE,??

But what is she doing here?

Oh no.. I need to leave.. God knows.. how will she interpret my presence here?.. with that.. I excused myself from y/n to use the washroom for a moment..

In washroom

I was literally sweating..I couldn't explain this to y/n either.. I am literally torn in this situation. At last i decided to leave this place.. faking some urgency.. like?... like?.. damn! I dont even get a good idea... Alright.. my phone.. i like.. i lost my phone.. probably .. dropped somewhere.. and i need to find that at urgent.. YES! ILL SAY SO

As I exited the bathroom.. the first face I encountered was unexpectedly..
JENNIE

"Kai?.. What are you doing here?". She asked.. looking a bit nervous.
I think she is too shocked to see me here..

"A bussiness meeting you see". I lied..

"O.. It must be really tiresome back to back schedules.. isn't it.. even your last week was super crowded."

I simply nodded.

"Are you all by your self or you got some company?"

"Yeah!.. All-"
I noticed through the corner of my eye.. I think I saw y/n.. but then I remembered.. she was in the balcony..

"Alone". I chuckled nervously..
Suddenly she tiptoed and placed a kiss on my cheek..

" I missed you oppa. If you are free. Shall we go for shopping? I have yo buy a lot of things .."

She said... all excited..
"Ahe..maybe.. I have yo check my schedule .. I would let you know.. I have some important bussiness to attend.. so I must leave."

"Hmm.. Good night oppa!"

Hmm..night

After this .. I rushed upstairs.. only to find our chair empty.. I went to the receptionist
"Excuse me! By any chance do you know.. where this lady went?"

"Yes sir.. she just left a few minutes ago. She must be downstairs."

"Thank you".
In a jiffy.. I staired down. I ran like crazy on search of her. Where could she possibly go.. she is all new to this place..

I went on checking every nearest place in that locality. I searched for her everywhere.. and I didnt find her..
Tired ... I sat down in a near by bench.. I realised.. a teardrop escape my eyes.
"Where are you y/n?"
I decided to head back to the hotel.. carrying high Hope's to possibly find her there.
But then.. there was no further check in since we last left.. again I went out on a locality search... I found no trace of her.. now I was getting worried.. wht if something really dangerous happened to her..? I would never be able to forgive myself.

I was heading back to the basement of the building after hours of futile search.. now it was already very late.
I just closed my eyes and hoped when I opened my eyes... she would return all safe..

"I miss her."

As I dropped and sat back on floor.. I detected.. a heavy weight hovering over me.. blocking the cold breeze.. I turned around to find..
Y/N???

I quickly got up and hugged her tightly.. letting all my tears down..
"Where were you paboya? Fo you have any idea how much worried was I for you ? You kid.. never leave me alone like that..."

"Aww.. is my Jonginiee.. also drunk.. "
<hiccup>

I noticed she was all drenched in alcohol and engulfed as if she was not drinking alcohol.. alcohol was drinking her..

"Everyone around me.. walk straight". She said tilting her head to one side.. she must be really drunk.. gosh..

I carried her in bridal style.. and went to our room.. yeah! Yeah! That entire half kg mass I carried in my arms.. now what to say I am really strong..<flexing>

I laid her on bed.. removed her shoes. Socks.. and jacket 🙄
No I am no perv.. bitch i said jacket..😑😑😑.
As I was arranging her on bed.. suddenly she pulled me closer yo her by my collar. I nearly stumbled to fall on her..
She takes the chance to change positions.. now I was sitting on bed with my legs spread.. and she was kneeling between my thighs. I was a bit taken aback.. oh no! Wht is up to now?

She grabbed my collar..
"Yah.. Kim jongin.. what's with this hair style ah? " .
She messed up my hair.. my precious hair..

"This innocent looking face? Ah?"
She squished my cheeks real hard. At this point .. I was sitting with my weight supported by my hands.

"I know ... I am not as beautiful as she is.. I know I am not your first love..I know.. that I dont know.. your nickname is Kai.. and I am not your first kiss.. but.."

I was shocked by her statement .. did she perhaps.. saw me and jennie.. so I noticed it correctly..

"But..but..I am your wife.. I promised .. I'll stay honest to you.. we vowed.. we kissed that day.. remember.. and that bitch.. Jennie.. that jennie..".

What's with her.. I am all mixed up.. I was blushing.. nervous.. shocked.. anxious.. and what all indescribable emotion..

" jennie.. she was in the bar.. with another guy.. cheating on your back.. but you still love her.. still let her kiss you?.. and not me? Why?? Why?? You love her soooooooo much.. and a pinch for me? Yah! What is all these dirty stains..on your cheek..seems like that bitch.. kissed you right there..."

Oh no!

I was busy recollecting her said statements.. but then.. SLAP! A sudden stingy sensation swept across my face.. and I had no sooner recovered from it when.. she..

She
....

She hovered on top of me and captured my lips into her .. she kissed..very passionately.. for a moment I was shocked.. But it took me no longer to respond back.. I hesitated a bit.. thinking of Jennie.. but I dont know why it felt so right .. and full of love .. unlike hers.. and in a couple more seconds i was totally into it.. it was a hot makeout session
But then ... i realised.. she had stopped kissing..
I too pulled back to discover.. her pretty.. sleepy innocent face.. on top of me..I smiled at her cuteness.. and managed to roll her over..

I found that she is pretty much soaked.. might catch cold.. I must change her clothes.. to some comfy ones.. I went yo her bag only to find it locked..
So I decided to dress her in one of my shirts.. so I took out an oversized shirt.. now the awkward moment.. get her dress changed..

I tried.. my best not to look at things.. and dressed her in my shirt.. while keeping the shorts under her dress intact. God.. I was blushing like crazy.. I was ready tired of all the events today.. I just flopped over my spot and tried to sleep.. then suddenly.. the thought of how she kissed came up.. I was blushing like crazy.. but then I realised.. she might never do it.. consciously.. a fact that made me a bit sad.. I recalled her telling something about jennie.. about.. her cheating on me? AGAIN? No .. that might not be true.. she might just be imagining things.. she was so drunk.. honestly.. I never saw her jealousy.. ddaeng this girl is really a thing...

After.. lots of brain work
. I finally covered both of us in a blanket and drove off to sleep.

What?😑.. yeah.. like ther is one bed only.. so we shared it.. .