Chapter one

-Ally pov-

I was walking home alone listening to all the same by sick puppies on my iPod . I took a shortcut but I got sucked into a creepy portal of the color of black and red .

Then I landed on someone and heard a yelp

"I'm sorry ..." I said

"I forgive yo- ." was all that the person would say

I saw a man in a black suit come to me and grab me by the wrist

"Who are you" he asked aggresilvy

"I'm ally " I said ,the wind blew and my hat fell off Damnit ..

They all just stared at me

I heard then whispering she has the ears of a cat. .

The man dragged me into a mansion and into a study room

"Sebastian who is this girl and why does she have the ears of a feline cat?" He asked shocked putting his work down .

He bowed and said "Her name is Ally and it seems confused how she got here my lord" Sebastian said

" I was walking home from school and decided to take a shortcut but then I was being chased by someone and ended up being sucked into a portal and ended up here " I said dropping my head .

"Oh,ok you will be staying here until u return back to wherever you came from" the young boy said .

I nodded and followed the man named Sebastian since he was going to leaf me to my bedroom.

He helped me with my backpack and told me dinner will be ready in 4 hours .

I nodded and said in a low voice "thank you Sebastian "

He nodded a your welcome and closed my door .

Once the door was closed I sat on my bed pulling up my sleeve . I saw it bleeding again so I went to my backpack to to get my first aid kit to stop the bleeding. 

Once I finished I laid on my bed and played mayday parade terrible things. I stopped because I ended up crying and falling into a sleep .

- Sebastian's pov-

I was going to call mistress up but I didn't because she was asleep but I had to wake her up so I 'gently ' glomped her

I only did that because she was so cute with her cat ears and tail!

She didn't wake up though. I checked for a pulse .She was alive .Relived!!

I tugged on her sleeved shirt and whispered next to her ear . Food is ready come down stairs then walked out

-Allys Pov-

I was woke up and decided to not fix my hair ,I walked downstairs .

"Good evening " I said sleepily

"Good evening " ciel said with a small smile on his face

Today they were serving mint salad with tea.

I really didn't feel hungry .I was just sitting down quietly .

"Its not ladylike of you to not eat food " Sebastian said

"Lady like my ass " I muttered quickly .

I swore I heard a chuckle from Sebastian.

I bet Sebastian heard me , I sighed and got up and excused myself and decided to take a walk outside to get some fresh air.

I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care.

I put my headphones on and put on open wounds by skillet .
How could you
How could you
How could u hate me
When all i ever wanted was to be like you
How could you
How could you
How could you love me
When all you ever gave me were open wounds .

...
I  saw a tree and a lake and I decided to climb the tree.
-ear twitch - .
I sat down looking at the lake while the moon shining .

"Its a beautiful night isn't it my lady" someone said

I knew it wasn't Sebastian's nor  ciels . I turned around and saw a guy .

He smelt like danger so I jumped off and decided to make a run for it !

...................

##_What Did u guys think? 0-0

Be honest!!