chapter two

-Allys Pov-

I was close to the mansion but then he was in front of me . I took a step back but someone put a cloth over my mouth,then everything went dark...

Before I closed my eyes I said Sebastian help..me..

And I closed them into a endless dark sleep.

-Seastians PoV-

I heard misstress Ally call my name so I quickly went looking for her .What's this feeing I'm feeling... I feel like I'm having a heart ache..I must be falling for her .

I looked in the maze and I saw her skull necklace on the floor but I scenced someone was here
"Claude!....." I growled under my own breath

No one steals my kitty away from me ,I'm coming for you Claude and I'm going to retrieve her in my arms.

Wait did I say in my arms ..never mind that I need to find mistress ally before dinner is complete.

Should I let master ciel know about the kidnappings of the lady or rather not the him . Well I'll tell him later ,so I ran off looking for ally . I arrived at claudes house but when I looked through the house no one was there ,just pathetic Alois trancy . I left and continued searching for her .

-Ally's Pov-

What is this awful smell .... It smells like honey ,yuck!

I opened my eyes but my vision was still blurry .I heard chickling so I guessed that I was chained against the wall .

"Finally the admirable kitty awoken " Claude says

"Who the fuckery are you?And where the hell am I !?" I snapped .

"My my it is not ladylike for you to speak such vulagar language " claude said

" well a gentleman doesn't kidnap and chain up a lady asshole! " I yelled

I think I made him angry but he tried to keep his cool .pfft trying to impress me ,it ain't working .

" Go on and cry for help but it no use " he purred next to my ear seductively and evily when he punched my stomach with all he got .

I couldn't yell . Or else the more I yell he will continue to pnch the hell outta me .

I felt him rub my sides and nibble my ear

"Such a beutiful creature " he said kissed my jaw line and my neck down to my shoulders .

I felt tears forming in my eyes and fall down .

" awww don't cry my dear , it will be over before you know it " he said smirking and licking off my teardrops on my face .

That ain't helping !

I hope Sebastian hurries or someone !! Please!!!

Claude was looking at my lips but I avoided him kissing me on my lips .

"The only person kissing my lips is my boyfriend and you ain't my boyfriend so why don't you let me down and let me leave you pervert !" I yelled in his ear.

He stopped and raised his hand up and slapped me .

"How pathetic are you Claude! You fight like a freaking girl for damn sake I bet sebastian can kick your ass easily before you make a freaking move on him !" I growled angerliy .

" look at the one chained up and being beaten up ,I could easily kill you for that insult! " he said .

I could care less about dying anyways ,I mean I've been in hell back and front so what's the point of killing me if I want to die you know what I mean.

-Sebastian pov-

I smelt allys blood so I followed it .it led me to a church

Weird but ok . I walked into the church and made my way to the basement and looked in the corner and saw Claude slap ally . After ally said how pathetic he was and how strong and powerful I was I was right behind him the whole time .

When he turned around he wasn't surprised , I knew he can sence my presence but I wonder why he didnt attack . How odd. He quickly got a knife and walked to ally and put the knife to her neck .

" you wouldn't want me to hurt this girl " he spat

I felt anger build up inside me seeing him whip her a couple of time and blood loss so I decided to fight I made my way to him and grabbed him face and smashed it to the floor smiling .I bent down next to his ear and whispered " Hurt her again I will make your death worse than hell Claude sire ,gooday " then got up ignoring shocked Claude untieing ally and carrying her in my arms and made my way quickly to the mansion .

-Ally's POV -

I felt my body being carried like a doll .I felt the wind hit my face and I enjoyed it I felt so tired but I don't know why , oh yes Claude whipped me a couple of times so I guess I'm bleeding to death and sebby came in time before I died .

I felt him pet my head and I closed my eyes purring . he chuckled and I fell asleep.

----------------------*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*---
What did you guys think!!!! ^°^ I tried my best
What do you think will happen to ally ...
Sebby : I know what happens
Ally : hush up
Sebby : my my .......ok fine then my lady
Ally: ' don't say. My lady ,call me ALLY OK!
Sebby: of course ally =_=
Ally :=_=\\*
Sebby -_-
Ally : =0\\* u know this is awkward right ?
Sebby : yes indeed now lets continue with the story
Ciel": Yeah we shall
Ally : I'm the one making it so hush up both of you I'll tell u when it starts and ends !
Ciel and sebby : =_\\ =_= -_-*
Ally :*=_____\\*
Ciel and sebby : 0.0
Ally : :3 now onto the story
Ciel and sebby : 0.0'
Ally : u gonna get it later guys
Ciel and sebby *: *nervous*
Ally: -evil smirk-

Claude : Soooo about the story. ...

Ally: do u want to end up hurt like ciel and Sebastian no right so shut up c:

Claude : o.o okkkkkkk -backs away-