Chapter 1 : Meet jack, the jock

"man she's soo hot..her boobs are so big, maybe i can get my hands on them after i dump my girlfriend" said the man with the blonde hair named jack

"you know that she is dating ryan right?" asked the man named brad

"so what everyone in the school knows that she is a slut except ryan.. she is dating him because she knows that i'm with jennifer, if i dump her and show this slut what a real man's cock feels like she'll come begging me to fuck her" said jack pointing the naked girl named 'allision'.

"dude.. what's wrong with jennifer she had an amazing body, she is a cheerleader and you are the quarterback, you make a perfect couple" said the man named jason

"What? do you think i date a chick more than a month? and lately jennifer is acting so bitchy last week she said No to our sex just because she had some fucking peroids" jack said to jason with the annoying expression  " besides i have to give a chance to other girls also.. they are dying to get the taste of my dick, a gentleman never keeps his ladies waiting" jack said sarcastically.

The three highschool students named JACK, BRAD, JASON chatting with eachother while watching the video on jack's mobile which is showing the live footage of girls changing their uniform in the girls locker room. it was jack's idea he placed a hidden camera on the top of the girls locker room in a small hole on the ceiling, They are watching these videos on the roof top of the school, it became their routine when their P.E class started these three guys quickly come to the roof top to watch naked girls from their mobiles.

Out of these three jack is an complete asshole. he is a football player the quarterback who sleeps with cheerleaders every month. he has no respect for elders and he bullies every weak guy in their school, he hates weaklings he thinks that they always depend on others and their life is worthless. he also had a friend named ryan who is also a quarterback but jack says that ryan has to get a life because ryan, never does things like these three,he had a girlfriend named allision who had a reputation of school slut and she is only dating him because of his looks. ryan is the brother of jennifer, the girl jack is dating because of her looks and because she is a cheerleader, jack laughs about how both brother and sister are being manipulated.

"What are you guys doing here? the class is about to get started" said the man with the brown hair who's height is same as jack

"Oh nothing ryan, just playing some stupid games" jack said while closing his mobile

"Can we go now?" ryan asked

"After you buddy" jack answered and the four gone downstairs to the class.

After class was over the four walked together to their locker rooms.

"How did you do it?" brad asked jack

"Did what?" asked jack

"I heard that the gym coaches allowing girls in regular bikinis instead of one piece just like you said" brad asked "tell me how did you do it" 

"you know that the girls gym coach mandy is single right? and their is a no women that i can't satisfy" jack said with a proud on his face 

"so it was your idea to change the rules!!! Man you are incredible" jason said loudly

"WHAT? you slept with coach mandy while you are with my sister" ryan asked with a shock on his face

"relax dude..It was a month ago and its just a one night stand" jack said to cool ryan

"still jack, you have to stop that sleeping with every girl attitude of yours" ryan said.

"That's why i always say that you have to get a life" jack said annoyingly "you have to worry about your girlfriend..who knows how many men she slept with behind your back"

The three laughed while ryan got out of there

"Man his looks don't match one bit of his personality" jason said referring to ryan

"Forget about him dude the main thing is in a month the swimming classes will start..Man i can't wait to see girls in their sexy bikinis" brad said

"Yeah me too i hope all girls wear their sexy lace bikinis as a treat for me.. afterall i worked so hard to make the coach change the rules... i think most of the credit goes to my big friend down there" says jack sarcastically

The three friends laughs 

while the three walking out of the school they saw jennifer at the gate entrance waiting for jack.

"Hmm... looks like i still got bussiness" jack says after seeing jennifer " you guys go without me"

"Ok dude see you later" said brad and jason and went on their way.

"What do you want?" asked jack 

"Why are you still mad on me about the last week's incident, i thought you'll come over it but you're not. its like you are finding a reason to dump me"  jennifer said emotionally "look jack, i know you got bored of me and trying to get rid of me but please just give our relationship a chance "

"look jenn, you dated me because i'm handsome and attractive and i did the same but i can't find you attractive anymore" jack said

" I've dated you because i loved you jack"  jennifer cried

"A Man wants a woman's pussy and a woman wants a man's cock.. i bet you can find a cock in no time" jack said sarcastically

"Jack.. i thought you changed but it looks like you don't...*sniff* i think you found another hot girl to sleep just like you always do *sob* " jennifer said while crying.

"ITS OVER!!! Stop crying like a little bitch and go find another hot guy to fuck your pussy"  jack shouted.

"If you think a woman only wants that from a man you are wrong" cried jennifer "i wish you can experience life from our shoes so you can understand what a woman really wants"

"Huh... If i were a woman i will not be a little crying bitch like you"  jack shouted and left leaving jennifer crying.