two

It's been hours since Jungkook has left me in here and all i've done is stare at the wall blankly trying to figure out how i've ended up in this situation.

What did he mean by payback?

I've never met him in my life let alone done anything to him for him to want payback?

There has to be more to this...

My thoughts are interrupted by the door slamming open, and in walking an angry looking Jungkook.

"Let's go have a chat sweet heart", he smirks grabbing my arm and wince quietly, not wanting him to compel me again to not make a noise.

We make it down the hallway and down the huge spiral staircase and into the living room and i see the two boys from earlier that were in the car and four other guys whose faces i'm not familiar with. They look a bit older than me, Jungkook and the two other guys who kidnapped me earlier.

Jungkook pushes me lightly onto the couch sitting in the middle of the huge living room. And goes to stand with the other men in the room with us.

We sit there in silence for minutes as they just stare daggers through me.

I decide to speak up tired of sitting in awkward silence.

"Why did y'all take me?", i say looking down at the ground.

"I told you already sweet heart, payback." Jungkook says and i snap my head up looking at him with angry eyes in a sudden burst off rage.

" Give me more than a fucking simple word you asshole!", i raise my voice. And they all widen their eyes but soon start laughing a bit and Jungkook kneels in front of me and rests his hands on my thighs.

"Sweet heart has an attitude i see", he smirks psychotically.

"Well yeah if you got kidnapped i'm sure you wouldn't be all sunshine and rainbows either, dickhead." i spit out and he backs up as i push his hands off my thighs.

"Well sweet heart let us explain why we've taken you." Jungkook says looking at the tallest man in the room.

"You are Ellie Stonebrook, daughter of the rich ceo David Stonebrook." The man says and i roll my eyes.

"No shit-" i'm interrupted by Jungkook.

"Shut up or i will kill you right now." he says with the same dark eyes as earlier.

"Jungkook-ah calm down i can deal with her attitude", the man says to the younger and Jungkook sighs looking away.

"Your father is a bad man." the man begins.

"He has done countless un-humanly things to endless numbers of people, including us." He finishes.

"What could he have done that was so bad", i ask curiously and annoyed.

Jungkook laughs suddenly but the man shushes him.

"We will explain in time", he says.

"What makes you think my parents won't find me?" i asked with a smirk.

"Oh honey no one will be able to find you ever." i look at him confused.

"It's not like this place is invisible or something i'm sure they'll eventually find me." i say while rolling my eyes once again.

"With the spell i put on this house, yes it definitely can be invisible honey." he says and i look confused.

"What-"

"let me introduce ourselves and what we are" he says and i grow more confused.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader of this i guess you could call it gang and i'm a witch", he begins and my jaw drops.

"well warlock since i'm a man", he finishes and i speak up.

"You really expect me to believe this shit?!" i exclaim trying to stand up but a taller man with wide shoulders pushes me back down onto the velvet couch.

"Let us finish." he demands and i gulp sitting down.

"Let me prove it to you", he says taking one of the throw pillows from the couch and ripping it open in one swift motion and one of the guys from the car gasps.

"Namjoon hyung that pillow was gucci and EXPENSIVE!" he exclaims and Namjoon shushes him with his finger to his lips and the boy leans back into his chair sighing.

Namjoon sets the feathers on the table in front of the couch and suddenly closes his eyes as if he's focusing or meditating. And opens up his hands as he whispers in a language i can't quite recognize.

And then the feathers float in the air and i gasp in astonishment and grabbing one but they suddenly all fall and Namjoon opens his eyes.

"Do you believe me now Miss Ellie", he says smirking.

"I guess so, are all of you warlocks?" i ask and they chuckle and i stay confused as i've been this whole time.

"Let the other introduce themselves and explain." Namjoon says and i nod waiting for the first one to speak.

"I'm Kim Taehyung and i'm a werewolf." he smiles a bit and i nod looking at the petite boy next to him start to speak up.

"I'm Park Jimin and i'm also a werewolf."

"I'm Jung Hoseok and I'm a warlock like Namjoon."

"I'm Min yoongi and i'm a vampire." i quietly gasp at that one, vampire?

"I'm Kim Seokjin i'm a warlock".

It comes to Jungkook last and he doesn't say anything or even look at me.

"Jungkook introduce yourself now." Namjoon says sternly and He groans looking right at me with complete hate in his dark black eyes.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook and i'm a vampire." he says then quickly looks away.

"Wow..."

"I-" i'm cut off by Namjoon.

"I hope that you may trust us a little more now." he says with a smile and i laugh which causes Jungkook's attention to be back on me.

"What's so funny?" He glared and i smile once more.

"Why would i trust any one of you after you've literally kidnapped me for this so called "payback"?" i laugh clutching my stomach.

"Because if you don't we'll kill you." Jungkook says and i smirk.

"I dare you." i say and he tries to come towards me but Namjoon holds him back.

"Go outside Jungkook", he says sternly but jungkook starts yelling.

"Why should i go outside when we could just get the job done now by killing her?!" He exclaims looking at me with those same void eyes he's had this whole time.

"You need to calm down, go get a bite to steam off." Namjoon says louder and Jungkook pushes his arms off him walking out the door and slamming on his way and everyone becomes quiet.

"Why is he so angry at me what did my father do that was so bad?" i ask desperately.

"We can't tell you right now it's not good timing." and soon Yoongi leads me back to the bedroom from earlier locking me in.