Simeon x Reader |Tease|

Summary: Simeon takes notice of reader's feelings and decides to tease reader.

Walking through the halls of RAD you saw Simeon talking with Solomon and Luke standing at his side. The dark skinned angel easily caught your attention when you first met him with his kindness.

His kind smile and soft expression made your heart melt. You could get lost in those ocean blue eyes of his. The angelic radiance that always seemed to surround him made your heart skip a beat.

Even if you didn't know he truly was an angel you would've thought he were one by the way he composed himself, always calm. Satan once said it would be interesting to see Simeon angry but you wouldn't dare think what could make his calm demeanor vanish.

You were to scared to confront him about your feeling because, you know, he was an angel and you were just a human... After all that stuff with Lilith you doubt there would be more tolerance about human and angel relationships.

His eyes were wandering around while Solomon was talking. It was like he was searching for someone.

Once his eyes fell on you he smiled. You gave a small smile back while mentally facepalming as you were caught staring... again.

It had happened earlier this week too. The teacher was droning on about Devildom history while you were admiring the angel who sat a few seats away from you. He sat more in front of the class so you saw his handsomely sculptured back and the side of his face.

The teacher was just writing on the board and making notes about what he was talking about so he wasn't really looking at his students. You assumed he wouldn't look at his bored audience any time soon so you just kept yourself busy by observing a certain angel.

You were pulled out of your daydream when you saw his face turn to you. He smiled kindly like always while you awkwardly smiled back. Blushing furiously you tried to hide your face by leaning into your hand and looking to the front so you wouldn't have to see his reaction to your red face.

He never mentioned it so you were relieved.

Simeon said something to Solomon while the other human exchange student glanced at you and gave a curt nod to the angel.

Simeon walked over to you while keeping your gazes locked. Your breath hitched. What was going on?

"Hello, MC," he said as he softly smiled, "how did the test go this morning?"

"U-uh hey Simeon, yeah the test went pretty well... uhh I guess," you tried to catch yourself before tripping over more words.

Simeon narrowed his eyes ever so slightly as his lips quirked forming an almost invisible smirk. "Is everything okay, MC? You seem to be out of it," the blue eyed angel said as he gazed at you with an all knowing look.

'What's with that look? Did... Did I do something wrong? D-does he know.... about my feelings? Nah that can't be right?'  Putting that thought to the back of your mind reminding yourself that he actually asked something and that you shouldn't stare at him like a brainless fish.

Clearing your throat you said, "Y-yeah everything's fine, just...."

Trying to think of a good excuse you thought of the shenanigans of the demons you shared a house with. Averting your gaze for a while you didn't see Simeon observing your face (and maybe even lowkey checking you out but he's an angel so...)

"Just, the boys have been bickering a lot today, especially this morning at breakfast," you truthfully (partially) said, well it was true and it bothered you because they were quite nasty today with the insults towards each other, "throwing insults at each other without mercy... well more specifically at Mammon of course." You raised you shoulders while you sighed and sweatdropped.

Simeon smiled. He still thought of them as his brothers, even if they're demons. That's one of the catalysts that fueled your attraction to the dark skinned angel. His open mindedness, his understandable and kind nature, things you couldn't just find in any man.

"Mmm doubt the brothers are very problematic, but...," he began while stepping just a bit closer to you, "I'm pretty sure that something else is occupying your mind..."

The hallways were completely empty, like, there was literally no one... Did everyone already go home? Well it was the end of the day... and this was one of the hallways that were quite calm because there were not a lot of classes held there.

Simeon raised his hands to your cheek and caressed it with his thumb. "Or more like 'someone'..." he said in a very low voice. His eyes held a very teasing but also loving gaze as he peered into your eyes like he already knew everything.

You gulped as you stared back into his ocean eyes.  "You should be more honest, you know," he took a step back and put his hand back at his side, "you might be surprised with what will happen."

He gave a small smirky smile as Mammon walked around the corner and complained about how he gave up his precious time to find you otherwise Lucifer would kill him...

As you walked home with the Avatar of Greed, you thought about what the angel said. When his words rang through your head your face began to burn up... Maybe you should tell him?