Belphie x reader |Avoidance|

Summary: Reader is still shook from 'the event' and can't face Belphie. Reader is scared of him and Belphie wants to fix that.

After Belphie saw you turning around another corner he sighed deeply. He knew you were avoiding him at all costs and it hurt him. Even though he literally killed you and apparently you remembered every millisecond of it.

He felt guilty but knew that you wouldn't just forgive him that quickly. All he wanted was to make it up to you.

He never noticed the way he felt about you when you came to update him on his brothers and your current status. These feelings of guilt ate him from the inside out.

~

You saw a mop of blue hair and a cow-printed pillow and turned around and practically ran around the corner. You knew he knew that you were avoiding him. Just looking at him made your heart beat fast.

The problem was why. You thought he was attractive, but he scared the living hell (heaven?) out of you.

He totally changed after that event and tried to be kind to you. You knew he tried to make up for what he did but it wasn't that easy.

Your feelings were all jumbled up and chaotic. You thought you had a pretty strong bond after updating him on his brothers and all, but it all went awry.

Even though you were still shaken up and traumatized, it didn't make those feelings disappear.

~

He knew you were still having nightmares. He heard you. Everyone in the house heard you. And everyone knew it still haunted you.

Then he heard something shatter and in a heartbeat he practically teleported to your room. You were trashing in your bed and there was shattered glass on the ground next to your cupboard. As you trashing about you inched closer to the side of the bed. 

~

You opened your eyes as you were breathing heavily. Frantically looking around you noticed you were hovering... like you were being carried.

In the moonlight you saw the face you avoided for the past few weeks. His hair framing his face and his eyes looking at you with concern and regret.

Neither one of you said anything as you just stared at each other, unable to say anything other than convey your feelings with your eyes.

When you saw the guilt and immense concern in his eyes you noticed that he was the only brother that came for you just now.

All the pent up feelings you tried to hide at the dinner table and the breakdowns you were about to get in class came to you like a tsunami.

Tears flowed freely and sobs sounded clearly in the echo of your room as you wrapped your arms around him desperately trying to forget what happened.

The Avatar of Sloth held you, hugged you and comforted you. The guilt he felt was unimaginable but he was happy that he was the one to comfort you this time.

You fell asleep in his arms and the demon tucked you in gently. As he was about to get up to leave you grabbed his sleeve and lightly pulled.

Even without any words exchanged he knew you wanted him to stay, so stay is what he did. Lying next to you and holding your hand. (Like you had done for his twin Beel)

~

You were in the library trying to get a book but you couldn't reach it. While trying to touch it with your fingers someone grabbed the book and gave it to you.

You were about to thank the person (Demon? Angel?) that helped you and when you looked up you saw the demon that comforted you that night.

Belphie smiled lightly when you shyly smiled and thanked him. Progress was being made. 

~

Few days later you were planning on watching one of your favorite movies. Alone. Since Mammon needed to do chores for Lucifer and Beel was there to hang him upside down if he didn't listen.

You went to the kitchen and tried to find some snacks that the hungry demon didn't eat. When you arrived there you saw the sleepy demon walking about.

It looked like he was searching something or someone. Probably his twin.

When your eyes made contact you stared at each other a bit. "Looking for Beel?" You asked with a tilt of your head. The demon standing on the other side of the counter nodded.

"He's with Mammon and Lucifer, again." You said. He knew immediately that Mammon had chores and why Beel was with him.

Belphie sighed and looked to the ground in disappointment.

"I'm going to watch a movie... want to join me?" You looked at him bashfully and with a hopeful gaze.

Belphie grinned as he nodded eagerly.

~

As you were both on the couch you inched towards each other throughout the movie. At the end of the movie you were practically hugging each other as you both fell asleep in each others arms.

Words are not always needed of actions can show your feelings too.

A/n

Hiii, long time since I updated but I'm sorry to say that Obey Me lost my interest. I'm not into the game anymore sadly and uninstalled it. I don't know if I'll write other one shots, but they won't come quickly.

This one shot is poorly written and not proofread.

I have many drafts or ideas (also for other fandoms such as Star Trek (even a short story halfway done) and The Hobbit) but I can't follow them through as my motivation slowly fades away.

And even if it's quarantine it doesn't mean I have more free time, because I use that free time to STUDY, because I need it otherwise I won't make it.

My apologies for not writing anything. And I'm sorry for being a disappointment. I'm sorry for not following through with requests. And I'm so so sorry for not doing anything for such a long time.

~Sleepydaydream