O1 ⌒ ❥ money can't buy love

SUGAR DADDY ! nagito komaeda x reader 

small amounts of worry filled your brain as you waited for the lucky whitette

small amounts of worry filled your brain as you waited for the lucky whitette. looking at your lap ─ messing with sleeves of your sweater while gnawing at your lower lip, it was very clear that you were nervous. it's not like you didn't know the male, in fact you talked to him for a few months before fully deciding on a decision that could potentially change your life for a while. gulping down the lump in your throat, your heart was pounding against your chest. he was never this silent towards you ─ which is why you texted him to meet up with you at your house for a change.

how did you meet him . . . nagito komaeda ? well, it was just something that you did when you were bored. after all, if the traditional dancer had someone who paid off her debt and bought her things  ─ it wouldn't be bad to try it out as well , right ? after all , komaeda did seem like a male who would be a good person to be around with even if it's just something to ask for. though , you felt bad for meeting the whitette under these circumstances but as usual , he claimed he didn't care and didn't have any reason to spend on aside from medical bills and his billing payments.

hearing your doorbell ring, you shakily stood up and dusted yourself off before walking towards the noise the ringing came from. every step felt like the ground was slowly sucking you in, wanting to make your anxious thoughts even worse. it didn't help that you could see komaeda's silowhett on the other side of your front door. " just don't over think, i'm sure he got busy or found someone else to waste money on. " you muttered whilst placing your hand on. the door handle ─ pulling it open.

right away the first thing you saw were bags that held items that you never did ask for, truthfully you never asked him for anything since you felt bad for free loading off of him. your gaze soon went up from the bags and towards the pale toned and albino haired male in front of you with his care free smile, chuckling lightly before a small sigh escaped his lips. " my apologies for never responding to your texts until today, I had gotten busy from a friend of mine needing help on trying to ask out chiaki . . i know it was a trashy thing for me to do but I want my best to try and give hope to others. " he rambled as he handed you the gifts. " I know you didn't ask for anything but it's the only way I can repay for not paying attention to you, I'm sorry if I gave you despair ( y / n ) " he apologized.

shaking your head as you took the presents, you moved aside from komaeda to wall in ─ which he gladly did. closing the door shortly after, you turned around and placed the bags down on a nearby table ─ you sighed. " i'm not upset komaeda, i was just worried. " you admitted and watched as the said male took a seat on your couch and neatly placed his hands on his lap ; looking up at you with grey - ish green eyes and nodded slowly in response. " but may i ask why you truly did not texted me for so long ? " you asked hesitantly , walking over to the empty spot on the couch next to the luckster and sat down on it. 

taking a small breath intake, komaeda turned his attention towards you and gently took your hands ─ a blush dusting his cheeks as he stayed silent for a moment. being surprised, you looked at your hands being grasped his and the small feeling of blood rushed to your face shortly after and took this moment to speak , " u-uh , what are yo- " 

" I have hope in you , I-I love the hope you have . .  - I know you dont return the same feelings to scum like me but I . . enjoy your presence and i don't know how to - " rambled . . he rambled ─ of course it messed around in your brain only to figure out what the taller male was saying. in your own ' luck ' you did return the same feelings and thankfully the age range wasn't illegal for the both of you. but as you listen to him go on and on about how ' trashy ' he was about feeling love towards you ─ you took this moment to lean in and kiss him. 

the kiss was soft and sweet, feeling a small sheepish smile form on komaeda's lips from the surprising kiss ─ you pulled away shortly for air and said a sentence that truly gave him . . hope.

" . . i love you too . . i have hope in you as well . "