O3 ⌒ ❥ small moments

yes , my writing is shit

yes , my writing is shit. yes we exist-

SDR2 SPOILERS AHEAD YOU DUMMY 🥺

────────────

it was another one of those nights. laying in your bed, listening to a playlist that reminded you of ... him. not that it was a bad thing - it just made you feel many emotions, but it was mostly a feeling of nostalgia - remembering soft times you and him had before his deathly demise he caused to himself.

at times like these you looked at your ceiling whilst being in your cottage late at night, not noticing the salty - bitter tears that rolled down your cheeks as you gulped back a loud sob. you missed him. you loved him, how could you not miss someone you felt as if completed you in such a complicated way that you, yourself couldn't explain?

relapsing the times you sat on the grainy sand, your head resting on the whitette's shoulder - listening to him ramble about his past , his trauma and his view on the world because of how much he went through as you looked out in the deep blue ocean , nearly zoning out.

or the nights you held the lucky student close to your chest, a arm resting behind his head as you pressed him against yourself in a comforting way as your other arm was wrapped around his petite waist - humming soft tunes and giving him small bits of reassurance as he sobbed and cried through his "episodes" due to the stress he felt of the whole killing game situation.

it killed you on the inside knowing you couldn't stop him from trying to lure out the traitor in a way that wasn't so ... self destructive. you felt the lack of hope and let the sickening despair enter your system as you saw him lay there, lifeless with many wounds. what got you was the fear you saw in his eyes, his dull greenish gray eyes.

nights like these threw you into a mix of emotions. you just missed him so bad, you hoped one day to grab his cheeks and give him a long deep, meaningful kiss as tears fell - scolding him for leaving you like that without a single goodbye.

nagito komaeda, the ultimate lucky student ... why do you make me feel this way?