IMPORTANT/FAQs

THE STORY UNIVERSE AND ALL PLACES/CHARACTERS WITHIN IT ARE ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS AND OF OUR (ALEX AND EMILY'S) OWN CREATION.

ALL RIGHTS TO THE FAE RUNAWAYS NAME/BRAND, CHARACTERS, PLOT, UNIVERSE, WRITING, LOGOS, ETC. BELONG SOLEY TO US, THE CREATORS (ALEX AND EMILY).

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COPY, RECREATE, DEPICT, OR USE ANY OF THE FAE RUNAWAYS ELEMENTS WITHOUT OUR EXPLICIT PERMISSION.

FAQs:

Q:is there merch available for these characters?
A: Merch is in the works! This message will
Be replaced with a link(s) once merch is
Set up! :)

Q: May I create fanart/edits of these characters?
A: Yes! :) so long as you
          1. State that your art is in fact fanart and not of a character(s) of your own creation
         2. Tag us in your art! We'd love to see/share it! Instagrams are @alex_needs_sleep & @emilyfrostcosplay :)
        3. At this time, you may NOT* sell merch, art, photos (edited or otherwise), or otherwise profit from The Fae Runaways story universe and brand, unless otherwise EXPLICITLY ESTABLISHED by one of us (Alex or Emily).

*We are not currently profiting from The Fae Runaways universe, so it's only fair that no one else is profiting from our hard work! :)

Q: May I cosplay canon characters created by Alex and/or Emily?
A: While we can't stop you from cosplaying, & we do appreciate your desire to cosplay our characters out of the love you have for them, we would prefer you make your own OC and join us in the world of the Fae! :)
Create an OC and use #faerunaways to show us! Make sure you read the rules first (see the TAG RULES on the next page! :)