[A/N]

ATTENTION!

This is a sequel to "MEMORIES OF THE FALLEN PRINCE" and the second book in my "A Henry Story" trilogy. Please read book 1 before delving into this one!

***

For those who read "The Underland Chronicles" and found themselves wishing that certain elements had been more thoroughly explored, those who wanted more.

And for those who have already endured one or the other Crux, you know what you are in for.

***

This book is fan-made and non-profit. Neither I nor the project are affiliated with Suzanne Collins in any way.

For this book, I will attempt to use and mimic the canon universe as well as possible. The fantasy element will be handled in a manner that coincides with canon, even though I reserve the right to add, expand on, or tweak fantasy elements and lore.

This book still represents and takes place in an alternative universe to the canon series. However, if not specifically pointed out or described, the reader is to assume that events occur as in the canon books. I only reserve the right to elaborate on or explain non-confirmed things.

The majority of this work is also not meant to replace the original series. It is, instead, meant to be experienced parallel to the canon books and understood as a spin-off that later becomes a reimagining.

***

The most important differences between the alternate universe this story takes place in and the canon are the following:

—Gregor and Luxa have been aged up to 12, and Hazard to 7, by the time of their first appearances.

—The time that passes between "Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods" and "Gregor and the Marks of Secret" has been increased to 18 months (from the original 6 months). So, the total time between the beginning of "Gregor the Overlander" and the ending of "Gregor and the Code of Claw" changes to approximately 2 years.

***

If you like, please watch out for easter eggs and references to the canon books! They are scattered throughout, and some are fairly well hidden.

Head over to the subreddit r/AnUnderlandStory to stay updated on all things related to "A Henry Story". Don't forget to explore The Underland Legends Wiki which I've been working on as well, but be cautious of spoilers for the entire "A Henry Story" trilogy!

It would mean the world to me if you could leave a review on Goodreads once you've finished reading, or even just share your thoughts about the book with me in any way!

Keep in mind the following content warnings: graphic violence, occasional profanity, on-page deaths (of adults and children), suicidal thoughts and behavior, self-harm, and mental health conditions such as panic attacks and PTSD. Consider it PG-13.