Chapter 1

Loneliness

That's all Rey feels when she's at home in Tatooine. Well not completely, she has BB-8 to accompany her time to time. Its been a month since Ben died and everyday she goes outside and watches the two suns go down. She meditates outside. The fresh air helps her feel better and as well clears her mind.

"Rey?" Sometimes clears her mind. 

Rey sighs, "Yes ben?" She opens her eyes seeing Ben looking down on her. Rey stays in her floating-sitting meditation position while looking at Ben.

 "Yes, I have question" 

Rey sighs louder signaling Ben she's annoyed. 

"Rey calm down its one simple question."

 "You do realize telling a girl to calm down makes it worse." 

"Oh, sorry I didn't no that."

 "You don't know a lot of things idiot," Rey mumbled while looking down at the ground. 

"What?" asked Ben.

"Nothing, you were saying, " Rey said, as she looked back up to Ben with raised eyebrows.

"Ok so you know how you buy a shirt saying its made from Jakku or Takodana?" 

"Yes.." she says confused. She cringes her face and stops Ben from speaking again, "what does this have to do with you ruining my meditation?" 

"Rey this doesn't have to do with your meditation."

Rey grunts and stands up looks at ben with crossed arms, "You do realize I'm so close to hitting you right now, right?" 

"I'm telling you its worth it, ok?" 

Rey rolls her eyes and leans back as if there's a wall to lean on but she's just using the force to, "Ok."

 "Well if you live in Jakku or Takodana, does it say it's made from around the corner?" He can't help but smile knowing that he made her madder than hell.

Are you freaking kidding me!?!?  Rey thinks. "That's all you came to ask me for!" yelled Rey as she got up and stormed to her house. 

Ben started to laugh, a beautiful sound. Even though he ticked her off, it still made her heart flutter, "Oh my god you should have seen your face when I said that." He yelled as he followed her into the house. He was laughing so hard that it hurt. 

After a little while he finally maintained himself and looked at Rey's face, which was so angry. But in the crook of her lips, he saw her trying to stop herself from smiling, He smirked, "You think it's funny huh," 

"No!" yelled Rey going even redder. 

He smiled, "Yes you do!" 

Rey looked to the side and smirked while laughing, "You're so full of yourself, I swear." 

"Maybe, maybe not, but you still think I'm adorable though." Rey's eyes widen and her face grows overwhelmingly hot and turns around, but yells at Ben to shut up. "Hey I don't see you denying it!"

"Shut Up!" Rey yelled once more as she tried to force push him to the ground playfully. But she remembers she can't cause he's not really there. 

She saddens, and drops her gaze to the floor. It hurts her knowing that he isn't truly there so he can be there for her when she feels so alone, and right now she is. 

Ben realizes what's on her mind and comes towards her and gestures her by saying its going to be ok. She looks at him with tears in her eyes, "I want you back Ben, " she says as she cries.

"If anyone is able to bring me back, it's you Rey. " Ben says with a hopeful smile. 

"I hope so," she says. 

Ben checks the time and its 9:30 at night. "It's late Rey, I think you should go to bed." She looks at the clock as well and nods her head in agreement.

They make there way to her bedroom. As she lays in bed, Ben pulls the sheets over her. And in an instant, she falls asleep. Ben looks at her with love in his eyes. She's so beautiful he thinks. "Goodnight Rey, dream good tonight..." he whispers as he wipes a tear off her cheek before he disappears for today. 

Hi guys so this is my first chapter a my first ever story and I'm really nervous cause I'm not really sure if I'm going to continue this story. It's so hard to come up with stuff ya know? I have some ideas in mind for my second chapter, but it would really help if you guys gave me some suggestions. Thank you to all who read this and support me to carry on. Thank you and have a nice day.