Chapter 29

This is one of the songs I love by H.E.R. I hope you like it to! H.E.R. and Summer Walker music are like the best music to listen to:) <3<3 (Especially when your writing) 

THIRD PERSON:

Rey and the gang headed back to their ships to get to bed late at night. The some of the Ewoks happily escorted them back. Rey held onto Boulders hand all the way back.

Ben wasn't really happy that Rey's attention was all over them. He wanted be Rey's attention only. But what is he going to do about it? He thought. 

Nothing actually.

He just watched her lovingly as she had the biggest smile on her face. He absolutely loved everything about her. She was always so caring, ready to put somebody else's life before hers. She would never do anything to hurt her friends or her loved ones, no matter how they hurt her. She was forgiving. She would also understand what your going through.

The entire time walking back to the ship Ben was thinking about how he was able to get a girl like her. He was a total monster back then. Everyone was so afraid of him and left him. Didn't even bother to see the scared, lonely boy on the inside. He truly believed no one was going to be there for him. But it wasn't until he met Rey for the first time in Takodana.

She was his light that has been missing. She stood around when no one didn't. She saw him as a person, not as a monster, prophecy, or just another legacy to look up to. She saw lonesome boy inside of him and opened up to him. He also did to. And with that, they fell in love with each other.

~~~~

Next morning...

Rey woke up tiredly in Ben's arm. She didn't want to leave because she was to comfortable, but sadly she had to. 

She lazily put on a outfit and put her hair down with three braids on the side.

She didn't care that she looked funny, but she thought it looked cute

She didn't care that she looked funny, but she thought it looked cute. She did use one of Ben's shirts. She is wearing spandex underneath just in case a breeze picked up. In which she doubted.