Chapter 12

REY'S POV:

"Best friend?" I sit there with a questionable look. "You don't remember do you." I shake my head. 

She lifts her hand, "Let me show you." I take it without hesitation.  

*

The first vision shows a girl with three buns and another girl with French braids. They seem around the age of 4-5. The background shows sand and an ocean. I suppose the girl with the three buns is me. And the other is Alena. Little me starts talking first, "I bet I can collect more sea shells than you." 

"Ya right!" Little Alena yells. They run towards the water.

*

The second vision shows us sitting on a table. Alena talks first, "If I win you at arm wrestle, you have to give me all your Kool-Aid drinks for a week." 

"Aww. You know how much I love Kool-Aid. Alright fine! But if I win you have to give me your Chips-Ahoy for a week." 

"Deal!" We shake hands.

We start to arm wrestle. Alena almost has me until I say this," Hey look it's your mom!" 

She looks behind her, "Huh?" I quickly let go of her hand and lick my own hand and put back into Alena's hand and push her arm to the other side as I defeat her in arm wrestle. 

She lifts her hand and looks at me with the most disgusted face. "You cheated! You can't do that!" 

I laugh, "Ya but the rules don't say that you CAN do that!" 

"That doesn't make any sense?!" 

I look at her with a blank expression," What's your point?"

*

The third vision shows hugging. "Have fun on your trip! Tell me all about when you come back, ok?" Little Alena says. 

We break apart. "Ok. See you soon!" Our parents look at each other with an uneasy expression. This vision seems familiar. A bad familiar. 

We take one of our parents hands and walk separate paths. 

*

The fourth is Alena crying in front of her parents. "What do you mean she's gone forever?!" 

"They did it to protect her." her mom says. 

"She has to come back!" Alena runs upstairs from her parents. She goes to the corner of a room, which I assume is her room, and cries loudly.

*

The visions end.

Were back in the cantina. I look back at Alena and she has a sad expression. "We were best friends and we had lots of fun.. but when you left.. I thought you would come back.. but after several years I realized you never will, " She says, " And yes I am force sensitive but not a bad one, I use it to help people around town." 

"Wouldn't people recognize you?" 

She shakes her head, "No, I wear a mask." 

"Oh.. "

We sit there with an awkward silence. I was going to say something stupid but thank goodness Alena starts talking first, "So I heard from Alto that you're looking for the coordinates to Ato-holen?" 

"Yes.. that's true." She sighs, "I know this may be private information but who are you looking for?"

I look down. I never really talked to anyone about this except for BB-8. I think about Ben and tears start to swarm in my eyes. I try to blink them away but a few tears roll down my cheeks. Alena puts her hand on my shoulder, "I understand... here." She gives me a the coordinates with a small smile.

Before I can say thank you, she gives me a hug. I hesitate at first but I hug back. We sit hugging each other before Alena breaks it. "Visit me soon ok?" 

"Ok, and thank you." 

"Anything," We get up and walk out of the cantina with BB-8 close by our feet.   

"Thank you again." I say once were near the falcon. 

"Hey anything to help a friend." 

"I hope to see you around sometime." 

"Same here." We give each other a quick hug again and then I climb into the falcon. 

Before I close the hatch, we wave goodbye to each other. I close the hatch and head towards the pilot's seat to put in the coordinates. 

"Well that was interesting," BB-8 says. 

I smile at him, "Ya it was, wasn't?" 

I Put the ship in the air and out of the planets atmosphere, "Ready to get Ben?" I ask BB-8. 

"Ready as I'll ever be!" BB-8 chirps. 

Then I set the ship into hyperspace.

Hey guys here is my 12th chapter. Hope you guys like it. Chapter 13th will be coming soon! Anyway, have a nice day!!💖