Chapter 7

JM POV

"First things first, I want to register Maze's name under my family's name. Second, we need to exchange numbers. Third, I need to spend more time with her. So! with what do you want to start discussing?"

She smiles at me shyly, saying "I'm glad that you are taking this too seriously, and you can't imagine how this will affect Maze's life. You can start off with registering her name under your family's, I certainly have no objection on that, and-" she stretches her hand in front of her for me, but I look at her in confusion.

I move my eyebrow slightly up as she sighs and finally speaks, "Your phone." I let out an 'Ah' sound and hand her my phone.

She unlocks it, I don't have a password by the way, and types in her number then hands it back to me. "Now you have my number in case you want to see Maze. Also, regarding the matter of you wanting to meet her, I won't mind at all, just tell me beforehand and I'll gladly let her spend time with you."

A smile appears on my face and nod in anticipation, but a sudden knock on the door snaps our heads toward it.

I get up from my seat, walk to the door and open it to be met with Taehyung. "What?" I ask first.

"Maze fell asleep, and we don't know what to do."

"I guess this is goodnight then," Y/n says as she gets up, and I open a path for her. "Where is she sleeping?" she asks Taehyung as he walks ahead of her, and I watch her back move further and further away from my sight.

I look up at my phone and type 'Maze' under Y/n's number. As soon as I did that, I leave the room to see what's happening outside.

Maze is sleeping on the couch while hugging Tannie to death. He isn't sleeping but laying stiffly under her arm, afraid he might wake her up and also Taehyung is making sure Tannie doesn't move.

"Thank you guys for taking care of her, I'll excuse myself," Y/n says and approaches Maze then carries her. At that same moment, Tannie runs away, making a cute chuckle leave Y/n lips. I guess Maze exhausted Tannie.

I walk towards Y/n and give Maze a peck on her chubby cheeks. We all wave goodbye to y/n as I walk her the door.

"So did you propose? Did she say yes!" Jin hyung starts bombarding me with senseless questions, receiving a sigh from me.

"All I did was take her number to be able to meet up with Maze. That's all. Can you stop with your useless assumptions!" I walk past the 6 of them since they all are standing around me.

I go to the kitchen and grab a cold glass of water, gulping it all in, in one go. After putting the glass down, I turn around to leave, but all I see is all of them standing by the door with glimmering eyes, waiting for me to say more.

"Nothing happened I swear. It was just a friendly talk. Also, we have work early in the morning so you better go to sleep," I shu away as many of them as I could.

Yoongi hyung goes to his room, dragging Jin hyung along with him to prevent him from interrogating me more, something I appreciate.

Hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung leave as well to God know where leaving me with 2 trouble makers Taehyug and jungkook whom I for sure know that they won't leave me be unless I answer all their questions.

"When did you meet her?" Tae starts.

"I remember her from college. How did you know her? I have never seen you with her neither on campus nor at home, so!" Jungkook continued blurring out questions.

"Okay listen up," I clap my hands together then sit up on the counter while both of them grab 2 high chairs from across the kitchen and place them in front of me so my legs dangle between both their bodies.

"Both of you look like you are ready to hear a very interesting story, but sorry to break thiamin down to you. This is nothing close to a love story. It was just a one night stand which turned out to be without protection, so I'm just fulfilling my duty as a father. Do you both understand!" I look at both their disappointed faces as they shack their heads in disapproval.

"Good," I jump off the counter, patting both their shoulders. "It has nothing to so do with either of you anyway," and with that, I leave them dumbfounded, going to my room to have some rest.

I ignore their winning and directly go to my shared room with Taehyung, who is following there. "You are gonna tell me the truth right!" He bugs me.

I take a change of cloth and change into it in no time, throwing my body on my bed not giving Taehyung much attention, so he pouts, "Jimin, you are ignoring me."

"I'm ignoring you because I've already replied to all your questions. plus now I'm tired. Can I sleep?"

A loud sigh escapes his mouth and nods his head, turning the other side of his bed not facing me so I do the same, looking at the wall while drawing an image of Maze running towards me calling for my name.

Gosh! I've never thought I wanted to be a dad this bad.