Chapter 21

The buzz around the class was loud, annoying the winged teen

The buzz around the class was loud, annoying the winged teen. He laid with his head on his desk and tried to drown out the sound with his thoughts. Something was coming up, he could feel the odd energy.

His ears perked as the door to the classroom was slid open. Aizawa entered and walked groggily to the front of the room, seemingly exhausted from his night patrol.

It wasnt a surprise when the male mentioned the final exams. But it did set the whole class into an even louder chatter than before.

A groan escaped his lips and he let his head fall back to the desk with a thump. It goes unnoticed to most as they worried over the upcoming practical and written tests.

But, Shinsou thought it would be best to see the male's thoughts on the tests. He walked behind the teen and tapped him on the shoulder, making toxic eyes lock with purple.

Izuku let his eyebrows raise in a question as Hitoshi started to speak. "Do you think you're ready for the finals" inquired the male, worried that the winged teen may not be prepared for joining mid year.

Said teen let a soft and unnoticed smile grace his features, "I should be, just because I haven't been to school in years doesn't mean I slacked on learning" he answered, a casual tone mixed in with the monotone voice.

The violet haired male seemed relieved and nodded in understanding. "What do you think will be the practical?" Wondered the male as he leaned against the green haired male's desk.

"Well, because of the activity this year between villains, probably a hero" it was a logical guess from the teen, as he wouldn't expect something like robots or fellow classmates.

"Can you help me out then?"

Those words made the teen shocked. Help? How? Train him for the days to come? Now that's ridiculous.

The violet haired male looked at him and kept his eyebrows raised. It was as if he was waiting for a response. He would have to train this male for their week preparations. He would need to make a training schedule, oh what a hassle.

Without thinking, he replied an awkward, "uh..sure" and it went from there.

For their week preparation of the exams, Izuku set up a training regiment for Hitoshi. A cycle of waking up early, eating a healthy breakfast, going on a mile or so run, weight lifting, fighting lessons, a spar, eating a healthy lunch, then studying for the rest of the time. Rinse and repeat.

A day before the exam, Izuku allowed Hitoshi to not train, urging him to rest his sore muscles. But, he did insist of him to study on an off, to eat healthy, and go for one jog.

Izuku himself during that week flew more. He tried to strengthen his wings, using large pieces of trash to pick up and fly around with. This in turn has made him faster for flight. He also brushed up on combat classes, and kept at his flexibility stretches, to ensure that it doesn't go away.

Izuku and Hitoshi met up in the kitchen of the dorms that morning. Izuku(who mind you, hadn't slept that night and maybe got two hours or sleep the night prior) was making a quick breakfast for the two of them.

The breakfast was a simple herb soup with fish on the side. They both gobbled it up and Izuku was forced to leave Higeshi in his room(her flight feathers are still growing in, she's closer to being able to fly).

When they arrived at the school, the two of them were forced to separate to their seats. The test started not long after and Izuku was the first one to finish.

If you didn't know, he kinda didn't expect to be going to a school ever again. This lead him to reading many books on his free time and teaching himself things. He passed college level material swiftly, going into more extravagant lessons until he got bored of learning it.

So, to keep his boredom low, he learned more languages. That included, English, French, JSL, and Morse code. Morse code was just in case, as well as the JSL.

Nevermind that. Let's get to the test at hand.

The hour passed by painstakingly slow and he mindlessly tapped words to himself. It was quiet(to the others) and seemed to not be a bother, so he didn't care.

But he didn't expect an answer.

The tapping was too quiet for the class to hear, only his keen ears as his head moved in the direction. There on the ground, Aizawa was tapping on the floor beside him, bundled in his sleeping bag in the corner of the classroom.

The words intrigued him and his eyes sparked with a gleam of interest. How he would love to partake in this.

Now things are going to get fun.
________________

Published: April 3, 2020

Sorry for this filler being short, I kinda wanted to get to the fun practical. In the future, I may come back here to fix it up, but whatever.

Hoped you enjoyed!