𝖙𝖜𝖔

Two weeks later.

"Taehyung! No! You can get some more from the fridge, don't drink mine!" Jungkook whined, watching as Taehyung stood on the other side of the table, teasingly taking a sip out of the milk bottle.

It had been two weeks since the two boys had met. Jungkook found out the boy Jimin he met in the elevator was Taehyung's best friend, who was also Hoseok's roommate. Speaking of the raven's ball of sunshine called best friend, it turns out Hoseok had also made two new friends. One named Yoongi who was Taehyung's friend and one named Jackson. He knew Jackson from high school, but was never really close with the boy. Neither was Hoseok, since Jackson had a friend group of his own. Nevertheless, they all had quickly become close over the past two weeks, always hanging out together, and eating lunch together when they had the time.

"Oh? Then that means you can also get your own milk," Taehyung stated, taking another sip out of the sweet liquid.

Jungkook huffed, stomping towards the fridge. He opened it, grabbing a bottle out of it, before storming off into the bedroom.

"Wait! Kook! I didn't mean to make you mad!" Taehyung laughed, walking into the bedroom as he saw the boy angrily stab in a straw.

"Jungk-"

"Let's gooo! Hoseok in the house!"

"Do you ever shut up?" Yoongi grumbled, frowning as he sat onto Taehyung's bed.

"Hey guys! Oh, Kookie are you okay?" Jimin asked, seeing the angered looked at the boy's face, though he just looked like an upset puppy.

"Okay, who woke Yoongi up- and he's just mad because I drank his banana milk," he laughed, taking a seat down onto the bed.

"No- No! He- He stole it from me! Then ran- and..and.." Jungkook's yells died down as he sniffled gently, looking down at his hands that cupped the bottle of the sweet banana milk.

"Taehyung..fix what you've done," Hoseok whispered, sitting between Yoongi and the younger boy who stared at his roommate with wide eyes.

"And what?" Jimin cooed, rubbing the males' back gently.

"A-and then..he told me to get my own..and drank my milk," he whispered, rubbing his teary eyes as he looked up at Taehyung who was now only a few inches away from him.

"Taehyung, apologise to him," Yoongi stated, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Okay..fine. I'm sorry," he uttered, looking down at the boy.

"Say more than that!" Jimin yelled, smacking the males' arm.

"...I'll buy you more banana milk?" He suggested, watching as the bunny-toothed male brightened back up, grinning teasingly at the boy.

"He- did you just fake that?!" Taehyung yelled, staring at the boy in disbelief.

"Kim Jungkook, the one and only famous actor!" Jungkook gleed, standing onto the bed as he set his banana milk on the floor, before jumping onto the other bed, attacking Hoseok and Yoongi into a hug.

"..I give up- anyways why did you guys come here?" He asked, looking over at Jimin who grinned teasingly..

"We're gonna go out for lunch, and wanted to see if you two wanted to tag along?" Jimin hummed, watching as Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"How about you?" Yoongi asked, looking over at Jungkook who was huddled in the corner of the bed, next to his best friend.

"Sorry..I have afternoon classes, you guys can go ahead," he assured, swallowing the feeling of nervousness.