7

For some reason, the reasons were unknown to Stella, Ivy had continued to make grabby hands towards Elijah's direction

For some reason, the reasons were unknown to Stella, Ivy had continued to make grabby hands towards Elijah's direction. Stella had felt embarrassed about her daughter's actions and had begun to blush a lot due to this embarrassment. 

Elijah seeing how embarrassed she was, had decided to take the baby off her hands. When he had begun to lift the baby out of her arms, she had instinctively clenched her hands tighter around her baby. 

She had felt incredibly possessive about her child, and it was showing. 

"It is okay, I am just going to hold her," Elijah spoke softly. 

He was attempting to calm Stella down, showing the mother of the child that he had meant no harm. He somewhat understood where Stella was coming from, the bond between a mother and a daughter was a bond that Elijah was not willing to explain. 

His brother had two daughters, and the two girls both had an amazing bond with their mother and father. When Klaus had first seen his children, he was overjoyed, and all feelings of doubt had left the couple when they saw their children. 

The words that Elijah had spoken had worked in the end in soothing the protective feeling that Stella was feeling at the moment. 

Very slowly, Stella gave Ivy to Elijah. When Ivy had realized that she was in Elijah's arms, she had begun to smile and giggle in glee. The girl seemed incredibly happy and was curious as to who this stranger was. 

"Hello Ivy," Elijah spoke. 

He had bounces her in his arms, causing the baby to show her glee. Stella had continued to watch the two even though she knew that she had a lot of work to do.

Stella had then sighed to herself, not wanting to be the bad guy, but she had a lot to do. She wanted to stay with Elijah, the mysterious original that she had somehow formed a bond with. 

"Come on Ivy, we need to go now," Stella stated. 

As though Ivy understood exactly what Stella had said, she had moved closer to her mother. Stella had moved her hands to be able to grab her daughter, knowing that she was going to have to leave the original for the time being. 

Though, before she was going to leave, Stella wanted to try her luck.

"It seems as though Ivy really likes you, so do you want to meet up at some time?" Stella had asked hesitantly. 

Elijah's mind was spinning with the thoughts that the had. He had believed that Stella was asking him out on it. He was incredibly and pleasantly surprised by how forward Stella is, but somehow he had liked that about Stella.

He was getting ready to answer, he was going to say yes, maybe he would have a chance with Stella.

At the last moment though, Stella had freaked herself out. She had believed that someone like Elijah Mikaelson, who could have any girl, would say no to little Stella Flemming. The doubts had continued to cloud her mind, and it was not stopping.

She did not want to freak herself out too much since she was holding Ivy. If there was one thing that was certain, she would never want her daughter to freak out or be scared because of Stella.

"Just to help out your family with moving here and with the twins and all," Stella added on.

Elijah had opened his mouth to answer with a yes, but then Stella had spoken. There was no doubt that Elijah was feeling dejected when Stella had added on that it was not in the interest of going on a date.

"Yes," and once Elijah had responded that was when Luna and Klaus had come out of the room.