Chapter 1

"I love this song!" A LEGO hand turned up the radio. It was this guy's favorite song and it made him feel like nothing could take him down. The man started to sing, "🎶 Everything is cool when you're part of team! 🎶 "

His car rolled past by the trees and wilderness around as he looked over at the water below.
"Wow..I wonder what would happen if I-" The man stopped his car immediately as his song played in the background. He got out of his car and went closer to the water. He was mesmerized by it, the sun reflecting off it, shining like a penny, and admired it's beauty.

He went back to take his keys out of the car and smiled as headed back to the water. He was so entranced that he slipped near the waterways and found himself in the river. "Oh no! I didn't want to be THIS close!" The man panicked. He looked for anything to grab onto but it was to no use. . .you just can't grab things with your LEGO hands. .it's a real struggle.

"Maybe if I sing my favorite song I'll be alright..l-like the movies" He took a deep breath, " 🎶 EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!! 🎶" He let out his song of hope but he realized he was swimming farther out by the force of the river so he cried for help. "Ok nevermind! Big hand in the sky please come down and save me!" He pleaded.