chapter 2

Taehyung's pov

I still had few minutes to spare so i took out my notes and started revising.

After few minutes bell rang for first class to begin.

Seconds later teacher enter with someone behind. The boy was pale with expressionless face.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

All the girls started drool over the new boy and the boys were glaring daggers at him.

Everyone started to gossip about him. He's soo hawwt... He so handsome...
I just rolled my eyes and looked outside the window.

"CLASS SILENCE.." teacher roared, honestly it send chills through everyone's spine.

Miss Ann our designing teacher is most strict teacher you will ever find. With the satisfied response of the class she turns towards the new boy.

"Okay child please introduce yourself "
"Min yoongi, don't talk to me and don't mess with me "he said in monotone. Which made the girls go heart eyes and swoon over him more.

" Hmm, ok you can go sit with taehyung,
Mr Kim please raise your hand . I raised my hand and he swiftly made his way towards me ignoring all the glaces of the girls.

Miss ann started teaching and everyone concentrated on the lesson, when she was not looking yoongi turned towards me and with a soft smile

"hi kiddo" Huhh just now he was monotone and now he's smiling sweet, is he bipolar or what... I didn't knew i was staring at him until he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Kid don't you know its rude to stare"
"Sorry" "No problem, so what were you thinking"

"Sorry no offence but it's just that w-when you introduced yourself you sounded like a rude guy and now ah-hh.."

He just chuckled like I said some kind of a joke.

" Haha first of all no taken second I like girls they are so annoying and cake faced"

I just hmmed and started taking notes and he just slept without anycare of the world.

😇😇😇

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Don't forget to vote and comment

Here is Cute little yoongi pouting to brag you to vote

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Until then cya 😉💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Until then cya 😉
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙