°• five

Y/n went to school once again and received one of the worst news ever.

"Um.. y/n?"

"Yes John-D?"

"Well actually doesn't Soojin look like you"

I furrowed my eyebrows at him

"No, what I mean is, she has some of your many facial features. I observed your looks and her's, looks like it is pretty true I guess"

"That bitch, impossible"

"Why? What happened?"

"Well actually, you know when people or your friends tease you, yeah it's fine but what I don't like the most is when they tease me using one of my insecurities which is what Soojin did..."

"Why? What did the bitch do?!"

"I don't know if you'll care but she told me that I have a big forehead and that's one of my many insecurities okay?"

Johnny hugged y/n and said

"I know words won't bring you down y/n. That's you and you should keep on being you. Y/n, Soojin doesn't realize your beautifulness, she doesn't realize that being you is the real kind of beauty. That's why I appreciate you because you keeps on being you"

"Your words are so warm Johnny. I don't even know how to thank you..."

"No need to. A  simple 'I love you' would do"

"What?"

"No, I'm just kidding"

"Yeah but back to the topic. Later I'll be looking through dad's old files to see if any Soojin be there"

•---•

Y/n arrived home and luckily her parents are away so she could easily grab access to her dad's files.

Y/n went first is to her parent's room to find files.

She looked in one drawer and it was filled with many kind of papers but she was still confused since there was no files related to Soojin in that drawer.

Afterwards, she looked through another drawer and saw other random papers like what she saw earlier in the drawer she looked through first. She almost gave up but she saw a folder in the bottom of the drawer she looked through second. It says on the folder...