°• eight

<Your POV>

I watched Johnny walk off to Soojin and felt a little sad but yet I still smiled to myself thinking that we will get the truth.

I just watched them laugh with each other and be happy with each other. If he's happy, Im happy.

"Earth to y/n, Earth to y/n"
Chan said which snapped me back into real life

"Wh-What?"

"Are you jealous of Johnny and Soojin?"

"No, o-ofcourse not"

"Don't worry I can be your new friend"

"Oh, um... okay"

I rolled my eyes at him and returned my look at Johnny and Soojin

"Y/n snap out of it! Look away from them"

Chan pinched my cheek

"Hey! It hurts!"

"Just stop being too focused on them then"

"Fine"

I changed my stare at Chan and he smiled at me, I forced smiled at him.

Time passed and me and Chan developed a nice relationship with each other. Then I realized that he's my type... Thou I can't seem to like him, something's blocking my way, wait... Don't tell me it's J-

No, no, erase, ERASE, don't think of that y/n. Friends only, FRIENDS ONLY!

.

<Your POV>

Me and Chan have been friends for a long time and damn he was correct that I should've just let go of Johnny since the start and man before I was literally head over heels for him, well I gratefully accept the fact that I made a wrong choice of being in love with him.

I think I fell in love with Chan. I think Chan is my one and only, forget about Johnny, he's just somebody that I used to know, he's not really that important right?

I grabbed a small piece of paper and wrote on it.

Dear my best friend,

Hi Chan! I've been wanting to tell this to you this a loooong time ago but theres also been a burden. Ok ok anyways, here it is: Chan I love you.

-Y/n ❤️

.

<Your POV>

As usual I would wake up in the morning and go to school but its different today Y/n. It may or may not be your big day.

I arrived at school and called Chan

"Chan-ie!"

"Y/n-ie!"

"Why're you so hyped today, whats the matter?"