Do something crazy

Sooooo Ik I have practically ignored this book purely because there hasn't been any demand for it? But my lovely two dedicated readers commenting that you are waiting for me to update this, my dears this is for you lmao perhaps the only readers of this story @Iwuvmochiz @SkyeTorres13 xx
(!Also semi lemons!)

Naruto always knew he was impulsive and sometimes... well most times sitting on the wrong end of lucks affections. But as he watched his gentle companion cleaning their little cell as if it was her grand mansion something inside him broke.

Today would be the day he got her out, whether he lived or died he couldn't care less. And if he lived he'd spend the rest of his life putting a smile on her face and making sure not even a single bruise appeared on her skin from anyone. He'd kill anyone who harmed her.

Naruto waited silently. He knew that in about 30 minutes they'd be called up for their daily date with torture. He would be ready.

~

Hinata wandered over to an unusually serious looking Naruto, his eyes flashing with anger, his normally blue eyes almost seemed a dark fiery orange, she almost stopped right there taken aback by the malice held in his face, but reconsidered, living in this place could do nothing good for the spirits, she should know she'd been there for what felt like years. She felt selfish in thinking she was grateful for his company, before Sakura she thought she would have quite lost her mind.

Hinata knelt down in front of Naruto, placing her hand on his cheek reassuringly, he closed his eyes leaning into her palm, she watched him curiously then was again met by his intense gaze,

only this time the anger was accompanied by something else.

And she was being pulled in, closer to him than she'd been before, until they were mere inches from each others face. She watched his eyes, then glanced at his lips when suddenly his lips were on hers, gently at first like a soft question, she opened her mouth inviting him in, deepening the kiss, his hands roamed her back under her shirt, pulling her even closer, his lips moved to her neck, trailing kisses across her collar bone making her gasp. Naruto began lifting her shirt when she stopped him,
"Camera's" she gasped

Now she knew he was mad.

"I'm gonna kill those bastards" he sighed repositioning her shirt, causing Hinata to giggle, he really was something else she hadn't laughed in so long she almost gave herself a fright by listening to herself. He made her happy...
-
SASUKE

Sasuke strode down the large hall way to Sakura's room, it was more just an office for her now because she had been sleeping in his room ever since they escaped Madara's hell hole. They needed it.

But lately she'd been spending an awful large amount of time in her little office, with no explanation, he knew she was working on something that she wasn't sharing, sometimes she'd spend hours in there only coming out for food or medical assistance, finally coming to bed at early hours of the morning.

He had told her to not worry about Naruto and her friend Hinata, and it was true Sasuke trusted Naruto, but he himself couldn't help but worry. What if he'd left his friend for dead?
Sasuke didn't even know if he was alive. He could only hope.

And then there was the matter of Itachi... it was too much to process. Everytime he thought on the matter he had to push it back. He had more pressing concerns... Or he just couldn't face it.

He opened the door to find Sakura crouching on her window seat buried in a stack of papers, he came up behind her wrapping his arms around her,

"What're you doing blossom"