Part 10

Magnus was sat in the park where he proposed to alec. Where alec was worried about the hate towards his kids, magnus was worried that there might be a war coming. He got a letter a letter a few days ago saying 'he was coming for the lightwoods. he was scared for the life of his alexander. There was one question that filled his head. Was he also coming for his kids? 

The only people who knew about this upcoming war was him,levi and the head of his army,shiro. People were starting to notice, ecpesially alec, since he spent most of his time with him. When alec asked about it magnus just said he was fine. 

Magnus  didnt notice levi walk up to him. "Hey, magnus you okay. Youve been quite distant lately. Even alec has noticed." levi spoke shaking magnus out of is thoughts. "and before you tell me why dont tell me its nothing" "You know that letter we got a few weeks ago" Magnus paused as Levi nodded. "its been bugging me that I could lose alec, caitlin and Lance." magnus spoke. Levi looked down "I was feeling the same when he started the war that the lightwoods had about a year ago. i was thinking that Eren and Keith, wouldnt come back to me" Levi paused "To fight the unbelivable, you have to be willing to do the unbelivable. These people are dangerous, ones an assasin and the other can do magic, magnus i get your scared everybody gets scared."

"Thank you levi. When i got the letter my first thought was the lightwoods. I was just thinking of my family, not even what this war might do t everyone eles in the kingdom." Magnus told the raven haired man. "I get that. Like i said before when we first heared of the war the first people were the lightwoods, eren and keith." levi said and the left, leaving magnus thinking.