Aiger x Valt

Request by my sister.

"Hey!! When i said no limits i didint mean for the first oneshot to be me and Valt! Me and my CRUSH!!"

Naru "Oh hush. I did this for you."

Valt "Someone said my name?"

"N-no! Go away!!"

●--------------------------------●

Valts P.O.V

Class was done but the teacher wanted us to stay for a moment.

Teacher- "Alright class! Your gonna choose your roommate by taking a piece of paper, Someone's paper will have the same number as yours. The number on the paper will also be your room number. Come up one by one to the front of the classroom and take a piece of paper then go sit back down."

One by one people went and got there paper. 'I hope Aiger is my roommate. We could watch movies together before bed, we could-' my thought where cut off when i felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see Aiger looking at me with a worried expression on his face.

Aiger- "hey, Valt are you ok? You won't answer me. I said 'wouldn't it be fun if we got to be roommate's?' But you just sat there, day-dreaming."

 Oops..

Valt- "Sorry. I was actually day-dreaming about us being roommates."

His face turned red and he quickly looked away. 'i wonder what he thought of when i said that..' the teacher called me up to the front if the class room, So i went up. I got my paper then sat back down as told. Next was Aiger. He went up, got his paper, then sat back down. I opened my paper and saw the numbers 28 on it. 'Ok so i got room 28. I wonder who else got room 28.'

Teacher- "Ok, now after school go to your room and greet your roommate."

Aiger- "Hey, Valt what room did you get?"

Valt- "Oh, i got room 28, You?"

His face dropped, so i assumed we got different rooms.

Aiger- "just kidding! I got room 28 as well! We're roommates!!"

Everyone else- "Shhhhhh!!"

Aiger turned a dark red from embarrassment. Not gonna lie, he looks adorable like that.

Aiger- "S-sorry.."

{~Time skip~}

After school we went to our room, and wow it was a nice room.

It was a bit small but i didnt mind.

Valt- "I call bottom bunk!"

Aiger- "yes i get the top!"

Aiger went up the ladder and sat on his bed. 'How are you so adorable?'

Valt- "Hey, Aiger! Wanna play truth or dare?"

Aiger- "Only if we get othe- actually, sure. Just you and me, right?"

Valt: "Yeah, just me and you."

Now i can find out if he likes me! 

Aiger- "can we play tomorrow? I'm tired"

 seemingly On Cue he yawned. 'I can't wait practically 24 hours!'

Valt: " yeah sure."

Aiger laid down on his bed. I turned of the light then did the same.

{~Time skip~}

I had woken up due to the sound of thunder.. and someone crying. But the only onther person in here was Aiger.. he wasent crying, was he?

Valt: "Aiger? Are you okay?"

The crying immediately stopped as i spoke. Then he spoke. But his voice sounded so sacred. With every word he spoke you where able to hear him trembling. He was so quiet it took me a moment to figure out what he was saying.

Aiger: "s-sorr-y i d-did-nt me-an t-to wa-ke y-ou u-p."

 ( translation. sorry, i didn't  mean to wake you up.)

Valt: "No no don't say sorry! You didn't wake me up! The thunder did."

He just kept quiet. I got of my bed and stood on the ladder.

Valt- "am i aloud to come up here?"

He simply nodded his head as an answer. (P.S a nod means yes a shake means no.) I sat on the end of his bed. I studied his position. He was hugging himself as a way to comfort himself im guessing. He was violently shakeing from fear. Then thunder struck, causing him to jump. 'He's scared of the thunder.' Without asking I layed down next to him, engulfing him in a hug. It did make him jump at first but then he claimed down. 

Valt- "shh shh. It's ok."

I continued to whisper stuff to him as a way to comfort him, It seemed to calm him down. He then spoke which startled me. (Actually whispered.)

Aiger: "S-sorry"

Valt: "what are you sorry for? Your scared of the thunder, right? That's ok I'm scared of stuff to. And if your sorry for wakeing me up. You didnt, okay? Plus, i like snuggling you."

He turned over and hugged me. He then started falling asleep. He said something that caught me of gard.

Aiger: "I love you.."

Valt: "I love you more."

I soon feel asleep with him.

Yes! 772 word! The next one will be longer. Hope you like it!

 Bye!~