Fubuki x depressed Toko

Requested by a friend.

Nika- "Toko and Fubuki sitting in a tree k I s s I n g! First comes love Then comes marriage, Then comes a baby i-"

Toko- "W-What?!"

Nika- "it's your turn to be written about! You and Fubuki~."

Toko and Fubuki- " DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT!!"

Nika- "Haha! Your both so easy to embarrass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tokos P.OV

Things weren't the same once Valt left, it's quiet, there's always leftover food, quite frankly it's annoying. But not only that, we all miss him. Not just him, we miss the beyclub. By we, I mean everybody at school literally. School just didn't feel the same, there were no constant bey battles, and the roof was empty. So was Valts room, just looking in there makes me sad. 

I can't help it! Nika always tries her best to make me feel happy, but it doesn't work. I'm slowly slipping away. My mind is still a mess, I'm still tired, I can never focus, I never have any energy, my appetite is petite to the point I barely eat, if I decide to eat.. but I can't tell anyone about my depression. Especially Nika, she would try her best to help me, but in the end, it would just be a waste of her time. 

Anyway.. you're probably getting annoyed with me saying how things are, so let's just get on with the story. Me and Nika are currently at the principal's office. We were called in to show to new people around. One's name is Fubuki and the other Suoh. They seem like friendly people, although I do get a weird vibe from that Suoh guy...

Principal- "Okay, Toko and Nika meet Fubuki and Suoh. Toko, I would like for you to show Fubuki around and Nika to show Suoh around. Fubuki, Suoh, you don't have classes today due to the fact it's your first day. Toko, Nika, you don't have to go to your classes today, ether. Now run along." 

We all nodded as an answer. Nika took Suoh to the cafeteria first. I was about to ask if he had a Beyblade (because he looks similar to someone I saw on TV) when he asked me a question, and quite frankly, this question caught me off guard.

Fubuki- "Are you okay?"

Toko- "W-what do you mean..? I'm fine, of course.."

He let out a sigh and grabbed my wrist, which again caught me off guard. Because it was the wrist my scars and somewhat new cuts were on, I gasped in pain. this caused him to look at me with a confused expression. (P.S I'm wearing gloves.) I pulled my wrist out of his grip. His expression changed to a more sad one.

Fubuki: "Cuts?"

I couldn't seem to muster up any words; my mind was stuck. He noticed, he cared enough to ask, he saw through my mask, he saw I was NOT okay. He pulled up his long sleeve shirt revealing scars on his arms. I gasped

Toko: "I-i you h-ho-" 

He just smiled at me. I felt tears build up in my eyes

Toko: "thank you." 

Fubuki: "I'll always be there for a friend."

Toko: "Friend?"

Fubuki: "Friend."

After I we walked around the school for a while I couldn't help but ask him something

Toko: "are you okay?"

He looked at me slightly shocked but smiled

Fubuki: "now I am."

Sorry it's short!!

I haven't posted in so long; I'm so sorry!! I love you guys so so so much and thank you for the lovely comments! Also, if you have the time, would you check out my friend's account? They have an MHA sorry and hp story, so if they like that stuff, will you check It out? @BunnyBunStorys