Lighthouse Confessions|Shade Lord x Female Void Reader #2

Story original requested by:
LJ_Gaming451
Part two requested by:
LJ_Gaming451

Hope you enjoy guys!!! Also it's a little short sorry I'm getting a lot of requests and part two's are going to be shorter... Hope it's still good.

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm inside the lighthouse it's bright light is still off leaving me in a dark landscape.

I felt a pain in my head and sit up holding my forehead.

Wait where is Ghost?

I get up fully and my head gets a sharp pain shoot through it.

I immediately hold my head in my hands.

I need something cold...

Maybe some void from the lake?

That may help...

I walk outside of the lighthouse and make my way down.

Ow...

I hug myself and walk to the edge and sit down I press my hand in the void and put it on my forehead.

It feels better already and just sit there.

I just sit in silence my headache goes away slowly and I feel relief.

Some Lifeblood would be nice right now...

Same as food and water...

I'll leave soon and go eat and get water...

Wait!

"Where are my things... Did I leave them up there?" I get up and frown.

I'll have to climb up there I guess...

Soon I'm up there again and grab my nail and bag and put the bag on and clip my nail to my side.

I look at my clothing it was surprising clean and hugged myself.

Sighing I look outside and step out on the balcony thing.

The view is amazing...

I feel like I'm being watched.

A shade maybe?

I look around and turn back to go inside once again.

I take about two steps forward before an hand giant void hand and I look behind me.

"AHH!!! Gh-Ghost?!?! Wh-Wha..." They chuckle and pulls me towards them.

"Yes that's me here I'll set you down, I want to show you something!" I nod and I get put down.

Black void shoots around and then it collected in one spot leaving a fully black skinned bug with fully white eyes and a dark grey cloak.

It looked like Ghost but no mask and taller with a dark grey cloak the cloak had an dark blue gem on it.

I blush they look amazing...

"Do you like it?" I nod and smile they run up to me and hug me tightly, they were about a feet taller to me!

I laugh and hug Ghost back.

"So, how did you figure out how to do this?" I question Ghost rubs the back of his head.

"I was bored and figured I would mess around I fell in the Void lake and somehow I thought of a void like creature that had the ability to swim, I somehow morphed into it... So I started to test my shape shifting ability and here we are!" Ghost explained with pride.