TRIVIA! Part 1.

Oh we do love trivia on here. :D
Here's some facts you may not have known about some characters in SP (we haven't added the most well known trivia facts because you guys are so pro you probably already know them :D )

Skulduggery Pleasant:
* Derek Landy revealed in an interview that he never cared or even thought about what Skulduggery looked like when he was alive. This is for the same reason he will never tell his readers if Skulduggery's child was a girl or boy. He said that Skulduggery is who he is and when people read about his past he wants them to only remember that 'his wife and child were murdered', 'his wife and child were murdered'. He said Skulduggery is whole and he wants his readers to only have certain, important details of Skulduggery's past; The rest is irrelevant.

Valkyrie Cain:
* The name "Valkyrie" comes from the Norse warrior women who guard Valhalla (she first heard the name after hearing "Rise of the Valkyries"). The name "Cain" came to her mind when Skulduggery claimed she had a "penchant for raising cain", which means that she makes trouble.
* It is revealed she is afraid of penguins, zoos, and falling into a penguin enclosure. This was mentioned in Death Bringer, however it is likely just a joke. She does, however have Claustrophobia, or a fear of enclosed spaces. This is revealed in Kingdom of the Wicked, although it is mentioned in The Faceless Ones that tight spaces make her want to flail.
* When Derek Landy was asked about her sexuality, he responded that she was before becoming Darquesse forever "...predominantly straight, with some curiosities. Who knows how they may have developed?".

Ghastly Bespoke:
* His favourite colour is green.

Tanith Low:
* Tanith was actually meant to die in the first book by the White Cleaver. Derek's editor, however, didn't like it and convinced him to change it. But he said that in every book, she would have a near death experience, such as her being tortured by a Remnant and being poisoned by the Grotesquery.
* In Mortal Coil, it says that Tanith is 83 years old. However, Mortal Coil is set in 2011, and she was born in 1918, meaning she should be 93.
* Cassandra Pharos' vision in Last Stand Of Dead Men could possible have occured, if not for Tanith's possession and Ghastly's unforseen and shocking death.
* While it is stated in the first book after she slays the troll that she has never met Mr. Bliss, in The Maleficent Seven it is shown that she fought an assassin sent to kill him, and was saved by him, thus proving she has met him before.
* It was a well-believed rumor that Nye would reappear in Death Bringer to surgically remove the remnant from Tanith. However, this was proven false.
* Despite not being directly said in the books, Tanith's old relationship with Aurora Jane implies that Tanith is bisexual, though nothing has been confirmed.

Fletcher Renn:
* It was noted in The Faceless Ones that Fletcher is in fact from England.
* In The Faceless Ones Fletcher does not know about Taken Names until Skulduggery explains it to him. However he had already changed his name when he ran away from home, however why has not been stated.
* Fletcher confirmed in The Faceless Ones that his mother had died. In Last Stand of Dead Men he revealed that on the day his mother died he used his Teleporter powers for the very first time. She died in a hospital due to unknown reasons.
* It is implied that he has 'father figure approval issues' in Dark Days, hinting at a troublesome relationship with his father.

China Sorrows:
* She doesn't celebrate or acknowledge her birthday.
* She is known to play the harp.

Hope you enjoyed the first lot, more coming soon :)
-GMA x