NOCTURNUS

↓

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Nadia Oakley has never had a normal life. She wasn't raised with your typical family unit, and didn't even attend a normal school. Life for Nadia was technically normal since it was all she knew, but she knew it wasn't the standard just from the obscene amount of movies she watched.

Schooling for her was a boarding school somewhere in Europe, her family was her adoptive father and aunt who was hardly ever around, and her friends were some random lawyer in Hell's Kitchen. To say the least, Nadia had a strange life.

And right as she's getting used to it all, her dad makes her go to high school... Nadia's assaulted with socialization, remembering more than five names, talking to people, and worst of all, petty drama. She didn't realize how childish teenagers were until then.

Along with an entirely new environment, her father puts her on an internship for none other than Tony Stark. He's interested in young people with bright minds and Nadia's a perfect candidate on paper. In reality though? She's more of a perfect candidate to ruin Avengers tower.

When things start seeming normal, something goes wrong (per usual). Nadia's taken from her picturesque life and thrown into something from the movies. The family in which she found along the way begins to crumble as they're put at opposing ends and as the truth of her origins comes out.

Nothing will ever be the same for Nadia or for the Avengers. 

MADISON REYES as NADIA "NOCTURNUS" OAKLEY
❝ I really should have stayed on the school bus... "

JENSEN ACKLES as CHARLES "DAD" ROADS❝ I know I was hard on you but I had to be

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

JENSEN ACKLES as CHARLES "DAD" ROADS
❝ I know I was hard on you but I had to be. ❞

OSCAR ISAAC as TONY STARKANA DE ARMAS as NATASHA ROMANOFFLEWIS TAN as CLINT BARTONDAVID CASTANEDA as BUCKY BARNESALBA FLORES as WANDA MAXIMOFFJESUS CASTRO as PIETRO MAXIMOFFJESSICA CHASTAIN as PEPPER POTTSTHE EARTH 764 CAST as THEIR RESPECTIVE CHA...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

OSCAR ISAAC as TONY STARK
ANA DE ARMAS as NATASHA ROMANOFF
LEWIS TAN as CLINT BARTON
DAVID CASTANEDA as BUCKY BARNES
ALBA FLORES as WANDA MAXIMOFF
JESUS CASTRO as PIETRO MAXIMOFF
JESSICA CHASTAIN as PEPPER POTTS
THE EARTH 764 CAST as THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

DEDICATED TO...

w0nderwriter , poppin_pussy , dinsdjarin , -aphroditeas ,
Constance_mac_ , brntromancesdixondarlin , -ladyofthepen
DEVILTEMPATIONS , zillionares , tonyxstarks , -angelsjewl , 
tomscruise , daniellawrites02 , luvbug_26 , theamazingspideyy , -daredevilss , mkbucklin , voidschalamet-CENTRALPERK , and more i have forgotten :/

CREDIT TO...

The beloved Liza, for the layout of the story. I really love the aesthetic you used in AIB, Valor, etc. Thank you for letting me use it <3 And every voter, commenter, supporter I've had on this story since July 2019, thank you all.