"i'm not a princess, i'm a fucking king!"

"ARI!" Arianna's mother yells with anger. Her mother barges in and pulls the light purple blanket, Arianna opens her eyes and looks at her mother. "i'm up,i'm up!" Arianna groans slowly getting up rubbing her puffy eyes. her warm feet land on the freezing floor, "jeez mom, turn up the heat." Ari said with a squeaky voice. she finally gets up and grabs a pair of grey ankle socks, orange shorts, a belt and a violet shirt with the quote 'i'm not mean, i just hate talking.' . she walks downstairs and is greeted by a hug from her 8 year old sister Gabrielle. "hello Gabe." Arianna greets with a smile and ruffles her pixie cut hair. Arianna sits down in front of her 17 year old brother Tristan, "hey tristy." Ari said before sitting and eating her bacon and toast. "so Ari are you gonna do the school play this year, i heard its 101 Dalmatians." her mom says while chewing a piece of bacon. "Mom i'm to old to be doing that stuff." Arianna sighed. after she had finished the food, Arianna kissed Gabrielle, Tristan and her mothers cheek. she grabbed a pair of green converses and walked to school.

--------------------------------------------------------

words-202