Chapter One

Everyone knows about Taeyong past. But they don't care if it's real or not. All his members and other bands from the company have been there for him, telling him that they don't care what he did in the past. The present and future is important. What he did now and what he will do later will matter. Of course the fans support him and the others,showing that they will love him no matter what.

But it's a thing that no band can get rid of. And that are the anti. The persons who are judging him and mocking him. Persons that are posting rude comments about him and the others. Comments where they tell that he shouldn't be made the leader, that he can't dance, sing and rap and that the others are much better than him and the only thing he does is to drag them down.

So that's why he decided to remain in the dance practice after everyone left. 

"Don't overlook yourself Taeyong-ah", Taeil said. "Come back home before midnight".

Taeil had said that before joining the others on the way home. He couldn't help but feel worried about the young leader. He knew that Taeyong sometimes stay up when the others are sleeping, looking through hurtful comments.

Now after everyone had left to the dorm Taeyong spend the night dancing until his legs ached so much that they couldn't hold him up right anymore and collapsed on the floor.

He looked at the clock on the wall and cursed when he saw that it's was past 2 in the morning and he promised Taeil that he will be back before midnight.

He took his phone from his pocket and he saw that he had 15 missed calls and 10 messages.

Taeil:Taeyong you said that you will be back before midnight and it's already 00:30.

Taeil:Taeyong-ah it's almost 1 in the morning. Why don't you answer?

Johnny: Ya brat the kids are so worried that they didn't want to go to sleep until you come back and it's already 1:10. Come back already.

Ten: Don't worry hyung, the kids falled asleep. But me Jaehyun, Taeil-hyung and Johnny-hyung can't sleep.

Jaehyun:Hyung. Taeyongie it's almost two in the morning. We are very worried. Why don't you answer the phone? Are you ok? Are you hurt? Do you want me to come and take you?

Teil: If it's something wrong you know that you can always tell. So please come back home safe and sound.

After he read 6 message his eyes couldn't focus anymore and he closed his phone. He was glad to see that he can stay on his feet again. After he took all his belongings he left the company back to NCT dorm. 

Arriving there he saw that the only light was coming from the kitchen and that it's was quite. He looked the front door and closed the light from the kitchen. He decided that he was to tired for a shower so he walked in his room that was sharing with Taeil and Johnny.

Entering he saw that the second oldest was asleep but the oldest not. 

"Taeyong-ah. Thank goodness that you are OK." He said putting the phone away and getting up from the bed. "You said that you will be home before midnight and it's almost 3 in the morning."

"Sorry hyung. I guess that I just lost the time", he said laying in the bed.

"And why you didn't answer any of our calls and messages?"

"I didn't hear my phone. Only when I finished I saw the missing phone calls and messages."

"Ok. Then. Good night."

"Good night hyung."

 And like that Taeyong was fast asleep. But the oldest couldn't sleep, because he couldn't stop thinking that something was wrong with the young leader.