Chapter 4

The next morning has come faster than they expected. Every members were excited for the upcoming fansign, including Taeyong. 

But of course the knowing members knew that they're leader excitement was fake. They didn't know that they were looked worried towards Taeyong until Yuta grabbed they're attention.

"Why are you guys looking at Taeyong like that? Is something wrong with him?"

"We just want to make sure that his cold has completely gone", Ten said.

"He really got a cold? I mean yeah it's normal to be worried. But you four are acting like is something worse."

The four members looked at each other, practically communicating just looking at each other, than nodded and turned they're attention back to Yuta.

" Can you please keep it secret from the others members. Especially the babies? "

"Yeah. Of course."

Then the four members began to tell Yuta everything that happened in the past couple of days. The Japanese member looked angry and shocked when he heard about the comments and worried when they told him about the effects that had on Taeyong.

When the time had come the 18 members left towards the place were the fansign was holded.

In the first two hours everything has gone smoothly and normal. Until a girl with a strange smile sited in front of Taeyong.

"HI", Taeyong said.

"Hello".

"What's your name?"

"Yuki"

"Oh. You are a Japanese. Nice to meet you".

Than the girl grabbed Taeyong arms. At the beginning he thought that nothing was wrong with that. Until the girl pushed her nails in his arms. But not to hard. 

"Why are you here?" she asked.

Taeyong heart began to pound hard in his chest and he needed to hide an wince when the girl pushed his nails harder.

"What?"

"Why are you here? Why are you the leader? The other members are obviously more talented than you. You only drag them down. In time everyone will figured out."

Taeyong could feel himself shaking and tears were forming in the corners of his eyes. He looked around him to see the members focusing on others fans and the managers far away from him.

Taeyong has hit the person from his left with his leg hopping that he would get his attention.

Ten turned around preparing to hit Taeyong upside his head for hitting him. But stopped when he saw the girl practically stabbing Taeyong arms with her nails.

"Hey! What do you think your a doing? Get your hands of him!"

His shouts has made other fans, the members and managers looking towards the scene. The girl took her hands away, but not before scratching his arms painfully.

Taeyong winced and jerked his arms towards him and looked to see blood oozing from the wounds. 

"Shit!" Ten said.

He grabbed Taeyong hand and began to drag him to the bathroom, followed by Yuta. 

Arriving there Yuta opened the water from a sink and putted some papers, for the sink to fill with the water. After the sink was almost full Ten put Taeyong bloodied arms in the water and began to clean them.

"What happened there Taeyong?" Yuta asked.

But Taeyong didn't answer. He only looked at Ten, who was cleaning his injuries.

After they've been cleaned Yuta wrapped the scratches in the bandages that a staff member has given to him.

When they returned one of the managers told them that the girl has been taken away and that they stopped the fansign. 

On the way home Taeyong said nothing. The members tried to start a conversation with him but they were meet only with silence. Arriving home Taeyong clossed inside his, Taeil and Johnny room and he didn't wanted to come out.

A few hours later Johnny took his phone and called a person that can be they're only hope right now.

"Hello Johnny-ah", the person from the other line said.

"BoA noona. We need your help."